Chapter 38

Okay so guy's I won't update tomorrow because I am suffering from viral fever.

Divya's POV

"Tanmay I will kill you if you will do anything stupid" I said in an angry voice

"What did I do?" He asked

"What did you do?? Why aren't you letting me tell him that you are my brother, Today I will tell him everything"

"But why? Are you scared that you will lose the bet"

"No I am not, but this is wrong, we are playing with his feelings Tanmay"

"No we aren't, I know just like you have feeling for him even he have feelings for you" He said

"No he doesn't nor do I"

Yes, I haven't told him that I love Varun Now because I have planned to tell this to my friends and him later when I will confess it to Varun.

"You are lying and I know that. And as per the bet Varun does get jealous when I am close to you and I can say that he hasn't realised his love for you, even he is so crazy in love that he haven't even realised that I call your Mama as Chacha ji"

"Oh Mr.Bracy is love guru now! Wow" I said clapping my hands slowly 3 times

"When A person is single he becomes philosopher" He shrugged

"Aww my poor Bracy, Don't worry you will find a very nice girl"

"But when?? In my dreams? Or"

"Anywhere around you" I said looking around the coffee shop

He just roll his eyes "No girl will ever give attention to a face, with specs and Braces" He said pointing his fore finger on his face

"Umm well that's true" I said with a giggle

"Stup and concentrate on Varun, He came"

I looked at the entrance and he came in his casual outfit but is looking so good.

I smile at him but he stops when he looked at Tanmay.

He frowned.

Then Tanmay Whispered "He is jealous Divya, Believe me"

I glare at Tanmay.

"Varun why did you stop, Come" Tanmay said and Varun nods

He sat with us and without glancing at Tanmay he asked me "where is the hacker?"

"He is with us" I said

"Where?"

"Him" I point at Tanmay "he is one of the best person when it comes to computer, Apps and what not"

Tanmay grin, So I add "and The most Stupid"

His grin wipes off his face and I giggle.

Varun looks at Tanmay and then back at me "so you told him everything?"

Before I could speak Tanmay replied "Yes She shares everything with me"

Oh god.

Varun nods "nice" and I can see his jaw clinching

"Umm so what's the plan?" I asked to divert his thoughts

He looks at me "umm first, You both have to enter the house and take pics plus over all view of it, if possible take video as well....then we have to watch out for the safe where he has kept all the paper's of the house and company because I know my Dad has named the company and House on my name as well as Maa's"