+ Important Update in regards to the Story +

Hey everyone. Terribly sorry for the lack of updates regarding "From Kaiju to Human" during the month of August :( 

I said it on tumblr and also in the Wattpad chat (Or whatever tf you call it) but I'll say here just so more people could see it. I recently got a job, it is a bit of a physically demanding job so I'm tired a lot more, having no energy to write. I also get off at night, so there's not a lot of time to write as well.

I'm also now in college, and that's been taking up a bit of my time. So, all in all, I've just been really busy and haven't had the time to plan out the next chapter.

Don't worry, the story WILL continue and the next update won't take forever. Due to the behemoth that was chapter 7, this chapter is going to be much more chill and focus more on character personality with a bit of the plot, just so it can be pushed forward a lil bit. 

The one thing I will say, however, Is be prepared to wait a little bit for the next update. It shouldn't take too long now that I'm getting used to having a job and going to college. 

I can confidently say that there WILL be a new update sometime soon. (I may even spilt the last chapter into two chapters, just cause I feel like it's too long). 

All I ask is for anyone following the story to please hang around and not leave (and share it cause I do want to get the story out there😂). 

I want you all to see the end of the story, no matter how much work it will be on my end.

I owe all you readers that much:)

Thanks for listening and hope to see you soon❤ - Quota