Changing Channels, But For Real This Time

It's Day Two of Y/N's week with the boys, and of course she's already getting into trouble. Sam is power walking through the corridors, looking for any sign of her. "Y/N? Where are you?" Sam met up with Dean after they both searched their side of the bunker. "Dude, where could she be? You don't think she went with Crowley again do you?"  Dean said, pushing his hair back with his hand.  Sam put his thumbs in his pockets. "I- I don't know Dean. She's older now, she'd know not to do that right?" He said. "I mean, probably, Cass has had a bunch of talks with her about it. Did you check the Library? That's the only place I hadn't checked." Dean looked around the room. Sam shook his head. "No, I haven't. I thought you did. Let's go." The two brothers sped away in search of the young Angel. 

          As the boys made their way to the library entrance, they heard.... static? The brothers confidently strut into the bookcase-lined room, to see Y/N standing at a table, looking up at a T.V. screen. She turned, and motioned for them to come closer.  "Uncle Sam, Uncle Bean, look. It just showed up here." Sam and Dean cautiously looked into the screen. "Y/N, it's nothing but static...." Sam's voice trailed off as the static slowly took form into a picture and all three of them were teleported into the screen.

         "Son of a bitch..." Was the first thing Sam and Y/N heard when their vision cleared. Dean was on the ground next to them rubbing his head. It seemed as if he hit his head on a.... metal cart? Oh, not just any metal cart. One they used for hospitals. Y/N was already standing when the brothers stood. They all took in their surroundings, which seemed to be a hospital lobby. Sam took a close look at a few plaqes on the wall. "Princeton–Plainsboro Teaching Hospital...? Wait, I know where we-" He was cut off by a man tapping his cane against his legs. "Hey there, big boy. You're in my way, care to move?" Sam stared in disbelief. "You-You're Doctor-" The man gestured at himself extravagantly. "Gregory House, the one and only. No autographs. Now move, before I break your knees and run away. Just kidding, I can't run. I'll still break your knees, though." 

        Sam muttered a "Sorry" and quickly moved out of the man's way. Dr. House walked by and made his way to a closed off elevator and began bickering with a man in front of them. Sam was still staring, mouth agape.  Dean was looking at him curiously, as he had no idea who that guy was. He looked at Y/N, who shared Sam's expression. No he was double confused. "Uh, guys? Who was that?" Sam realized he was staring and closed his mouth. He looked at Dean, all bug-eyed, and stuttered," That- That's- He's-" "Dr. Gregory House, the smartest man in all of television.", Said a small voice from down between them. They looked down at Y/N, who was looking up at them, just as bug-eyed as Sam. "Am I dead? Can Angels die from astonishment?"

          Dean chuckled. "I doubt it, kid. And what's so graet about him? He doesn't even wear a white coat. I bet he's not half as good as Dr. Sexy." He jerked back and winced as Y/N kicked him in the shin. "How DARE YOU speak of Doctor Gregory House like that!" She exclaimed. Sam noticed they had a small audience and ushered a hurt Dean and a seething Y/N into a smaller hallway. "While House is great and all, we need to figure out where we are. Y/N?" Sam said. Y/N looked at him. "Sam, I am the Angelic equivelent of a 5 year old, and I can figure it out. We're clearly in House M.D., the Medical Comedy/Drama that airs on Fox. Geez." Y/N poked her head out to look in hallway, and Dean shot a questioning look at Sam, who shrugged. Sam though for a minute. "Gabriel could have done this." Y/N shook her head. "Nah. I'd know if it was him. Whatever did this is weaker than him." Sam nodded, though no-one saw it. "Okay, well, when Gabriel did this to us, we had to follow along with the story to get out."

         They walked down a few hallways to get to a locker room, and soon they found one. Sam and Dean got dressed in some rando's scrubs and took their keycards. "Alright. So what do we have to do?" Dean said, and just then a Sam spotted something. Dr. House's Office. "Holy Crap." He said as he made his way over, Y/N trailing behind, equally as excited. Sam opened the door and saw them. House and Wilson. Dean thought Y/N and Sam were going to explode from excitement. House and Wilson weren't talking and stood there looking at them. Wilson spoke up. "Um, hey? Do you need something?" Sam realized he was staring and apologized. "Uh, no sorry, I was just wondering if you had a um, a case?" House got up and walked (limped) over to Sam, looking up at him. "Tell Cuddy that i'm not taking the damn case." And he walked past Sam, Y/N, and Dean out into the hallway. 

         Walking out of the hospital, Dean hissed. "Dammit! What are we supposed to do, we've been here for hours!" He was right, they'd been walking around the hospital for hours trying to find what they were supposed to do. Y/N sat on a bench outside, and the brothers joined her, one on each side. They sat for a moment, before hearing a woman yelling at a man. They all looked their way. Wilson seemed to be getting yelled at by a blonde woman. She yelled at him from her car a little longer and drove off, leaving Wilson alone. Sam gasped. "I know what we need to do." 

998 Words

So sorry i've been gone so long! This chapeter/ section is gonna be a Sam/Y/N bonding thing so stay tuned!