Castiel

A short while after the newest fledgling appeared, Y/N, the Archangels decided she would need a teacher. They would have to be smart, loyal, and have good teaching ethics.  The angels contemplated who it should be on the 7th level of Heaven. "Balthazar? Really?" Michael scoffed at Gabriel's suggestion. "What? Balthy is awesome!" Gabriel replied. Michael had the baby angel in his arms,  grooming her unruly feathers. "Not for a fledgling, Gabriel. She'll be missing by morning. Any ideas, Lucifer?" Lucifer finished speaking to another angel and sent him on his way. "I could always take her, y'know... I could use some company." Michael looked at him like he was insane. "Absolutely not!" Lucifer picked Y/N out of Michael's arms and twirled around. Y/N squeaked and laughed. "Cifer! Cifer!" Lucifer chuckled and started to groom her wings. "She's so cute!" Gabriel laughed at Lucifer as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.
                          "Did I just hear the so-called Devil call something cute?" Lucifer not turning to his brother.  "Shut up.." Lucifer then quickly turned to Michael, chuckling. "Well, what do we do with 'er?"Michael then looked over at all the other angels below them, speaking amongst themselves about the new arrival. "What about Castiel?" He turned to face his brothers, awaiting their answer. Lucifer scoffed, "Little Cassie? Why would you pick him?" He allowed Gabriel to take Y/N from him. He walked over to his elder brother and looked upon the Angel's, crossing his arms. "Lucifer, she needs a teacher, and we won't have the time to be one for her. I think Castiel would be the perfect fit." "Perfect fit for what?" The brothers turned to the voice behind them. Lucifer chuckled and put his arm over Castiel's shoulder. "For watching Y/N, Cassie!" Castiel looked over at the baby Angel in Gabriel's arms. "Y/N?" The child looked at Castiel and smiled. Gabriel gave the Angel to him. Castiel looked into the baby's eyes. "Hello. I am Castiel." Y/N grabbed his tie and smiled. "Cas-cas - teel?" She laughed. Castiel smiled as Y/N hugged his tie. "Teel!"  The fledgling reached up and put her hand on Castiel's nose, causing Lucifer and Gabriel to laugh.  The child suddenly became serious and looked at Michael. "Mike?" Michael looked surprised, and Lucifer just laughed. "How did she know your name, Mikey?" Michael looked at Y/N. "She just heard you saying it, I guess..." Lucifer took Y/N from Castiel, laughing. "You're a smart one, huh? Tell me his name." He pointed at Raphael, who hadn't said a word.  Y/N looked at Raphael, then back at Lucifer. "Fael!"    Lucifer chuckled, looking at Raphael. " You hear that Raph? She knows your name! How cool is that?" Raphael  looked away. "Yeah, incredible."
                              "Oh come on! Here, have some bonding. " Lucifer put Y/N in Raphael's arms. Y/N looked at Raphael.  "Fael?" Raphael looked a little uncomfortable.  "Uh, hey, kid..." Suddenly Y/N spread her wings and smacked Raphael with them. "H-hey! Kid!" Lucifer took Y/N from Raphael howling with laughter. "Y/N! Kid! You are ruthless!" Y/N sat quietly in Lucifer's grasp staring daggers into Raphael.  Lucifer heard a chuckle behind him. He turned around. "Did I just hear Mikey laugh?" Y/N laughed, too. "Mike!"  Michael blushed. " I laugh.. it's nothing special..." Lucifer noticed Y/N reaching towards Raphael's face, and allowed her to go closer. Out of the blue,  Y/N smacked Raphael in the face and sent him flying to the 5th level of Heaven. All the Archangels stopped and looked at Y/N for a good minute in disbelief. She just sat there, giggling. Lucifer burst out in laughter. "Atta girl!"