A Tale of Two Brothers

"Cass! I wanna go see Uncle Sammy and Uncle Bean!" Y/N tugged at Castiel's coat. Castiel smiled. "Fine, Y/N. But first, I have to go speak with Michael. Go see Gabriel." "Okay." Y/N began to leave. Castiel stopped her. "Y/N, why do you call Dean, 'Bean', still?" Y/N giggled. "It makes him smile." She skipped off and left Castiel with a small smile. 

                        The two bothers sat in the bunker attempting to do research, bored. "Sammy, you want a drink?" Dean stood, and began to walk to the kitchen.  "Sure." Sam turned back to his book and Dean disappeared into the kitchen as there was a sound of wings. Sam looked up to see Castiel and Y/N. Dean peeked around the corner and smiled. "Hey, Y/N!"  Y/N ran over to Dean and around the corner. Castiel walked over and took a seat next to Sam. "She likes you a lot, you know." Sam turned up to look at him. "Does she? Seems like she has a favorite." He gestured to the kitchen door. Castiel sighed. "She doesn't have favorites. You just don't talk to her. If you talked to her, maybe, she would spend more time with you." Castiel paused. "Listen. I have to do something this week. If you want, I can leave her here for a few days. You can take her wherever, and you can bond with her." Sam put his head in his hands. "You sure, Cass? You don't have to leave her here." Castiel smiled. "It's fine, Sam. I guess I'll be going." Castiel was gone with the ruffle of feathers, and left Sam, Dean, and Y/N in the bunker for the week. 

                   "So I get to stay for a whole week?! That's awesome!" Y/N sat on the counter, gushing when Sam told her and Dean the news. Sam turned and looked in the refrigerator to see what food they had, because apparently angel fledglings eat. He didn't understand. Sam heard the sound of a bottle behind him. "Dean, don't give her whiskey." Dean his the bottle behind his back when Sam turned back around. Y/N pouted. Sam sighed. "We need to go buy food. Who's ready for a road trip?" Y/N cheered as the eldest brother groaned.

                  "So, Y/N, what do you eat?" Dean looked at a box of cereal on the shelf. "Food." She said smartly, arranging the lower boxes in a line. "Don't be a smart ass." Dean chuckled as he threw the cereal into the shopping cart. Sam came down the aisle with groceries piled in his arms. "Dean, why did you leave with the cart? I needed to put this in." He dumped the contents into the cart. Dean dramatically sighed. "Because Sammy, I need it!" He whined. Y/N looked at what Sam had in the cart. "'Veggie Straws'? Ew." Dean promptly agreed. Sam sighed. "Well, what do you want?" "Food." Y/N walked down the isle and the brothers followed.  Y/N finally stopped and pointed up at a cooler. "I want that." Sam looked to where she was pointing and huffed. ean smiled and puffed out his chest in victory. Y/N was pointing to a large frozen apple pie. Dean opened the cooler and retrieved the pie. "I told you, Sammy!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, but i'm going to decrease the size a bit, as they take too long, but that makes time for more frequent updates.:)