Big Brothers

Castiel, Gabriel, and Raphael had been sent off on jobs by Michael, so it was Lucifer's job to watch Y/N.  Michael worked with the other angels while Lucifer played with Y/N. "Graaagh!" Lucifer bellowed, pretending to be a monster.  Y/N laughed while running away. "Noho Cifer!" Lucifer growled and chased after the young angel. Lucifer ran over and placed a raspberry onto Y/N's cheek making her laugh harder. "Cihifer!" Lucifer laughed and threw her up in the air, then caught her. He let her roll to the ground, both laughing. Lucifer sat on the ground. "You are so damn cute." "Damn?" Lucifer looked terrified."No! Don't say that!" Y/N laughed at his pained expression. "Damn!"  Lucifer tried to put his hand over her mouth. "Noho! Stop it!" He giggled, trying to get her to stop. Y/N looked at Lucifer with a mischievous look in her eyes, smiling. "Stop it or Mikey will hear!" Lucifer said, attempting to grab her. "Mike hear?" Y/N asked Lucifer. Lucifer smiled, " Yes, Mikey will hear, do not say that." Y/N struggled to speak the right words. "Otay Cifer." "Good girl." Y/N slammed her body into Lucifer's chest with her arms around his neck, hugging him. Lucifer laughed, almost tipping backwards. "You've got a hit in ya kid!" Lucifer told her. "Cifer? Where Mike?" Lucifer let her go and she sat back. "Mikey's off doing boring stuff with the other Angels." "A-angles?" Lucifer let out a deep laugh, "N-no, haha... Angels. They do important things." Y/N sat in Lucifer's lap. "What tings?" Lucifer grinned. "Special things that mean a lot. Protecting humanity is one of them. " Y/N looked even more confused than before. "Hue- Hoo-"  "Humanity. The humans. Cassie knows many. Maybe he will let you meet one. "  Y/N smiled at that. " Cifer?"  "Hmm?"  " Where Riel?"  Lucifer smiled for the hundredth time that day. "He'll be back soon."  Lucifer watched happily as Y/N looked excitedly  behind him, knowing the sound of wings was Gabriel.  "Somebody called?" Lucifer could hear the smile in his voice.  Y/N's eyes lit up. "Riel! Cifer say Angles!"  She got up and hugged the Archangel's legs. He shot a questioning look at Lucifer. "Angles?" Lucifer was trying to contain his laughter while mouthing, 'Angels'. Gabriel chuckled. "Luci was tellin' you about Angels?" Gabriel lifted her up, a grin plastered on his face. Y/N spoke quickly, excited to tell Gabriel what Lucifer told her.  "Yeh! Cifer say dey spe...spesh..." Gabriel laughed at her inability to pronounce the word. "Special?" Y/N smiled."Yeh!"  Y/N spread out her smaller, fluffier, secondary wings and smiled.  Her face turned confused. "Riel? What're dese?"  Lucifer snickered behind them still sitting. Gabriel sat cross legged on the floor with Y/N on her knees beside him.  "Those are your wings. All angels have them. You are an angel." Y/N looked at him questioningly. "You angle Riel? Cifer too?" Lucifer spoke up with happiness in his voice. "Yep. Everyone in Heaven is an Angel." "Oh. You have wing too?" Lucifer spread his wings  and Y/N grinned. "Dey is big!" Y/N got up and went over to Lucifer and sat on his crossed legs. "So are yours." Lucifer folded his wings back up and asked Y/N, " Do you wanna play?".  Y/N's eyes sparkled with happiness.  "Riel too?" Gabriel suddenly popped up behind her, lifted her into air and she squealed. "Of course me too!" Lucifer stood up too. "Hey, Y/N? Remember the monster?" Y/N squealed and cuddled closer to Gabriel. "Riel! Cifer get me!" Gabriel chuckled and wrestled out of her grasp, putting her down. "I don't think that's Luci anymore, kid. I think it's a monster." Y/N hid behind the youngest Archangel's legs, giggling. "Riel! Help mehe!" Gabriel's mouth upturned into a mischievous smile. " Why would a monster help you?" Y/N shrieked and ran away with her brothers chasing her. Michael rounded the corner and was immediately struck by her small body, wrapping around his legs.  Lucifer and Gabriel stopped, trying to stop from laughing but to no avail. " Mihike! Cifer an Riel monstahs!" Y/N giggled cutely.  Michael gave a rare soft smile. "Not just them, Y/N." Y/N ran faster than she had before. Now, Lucifer, Gabriel, and  Michael were chasing her. Y/N screeched in laughter when Michael caught her, holding her arms against her with her back to his chest. Michael rolled to the ground laughing, still holding her. Gabriel and Lucifer tripped over each other's feet and fell over in front of them . Y/N was laughing hysterically as Michael let her go.  She rolled off onto the floor. They were all lying on the floor howling with laughter. After it died down, Michael watched his siblings play with smiles plastered on their faces. Michael smiled too, thinking that Y/N was a great addition to the family.