Michael Gets Blowtorched and It's Not Funny (It's Very Funny)

"Ready, Y/N?" Y/N giggled a yes to Gabriel, who was setting up a prank for Lucifer. He had set up the bucket on the door and was hiding behind a desk with Y/N at his side. He put a hand on her shoulder. "Okay. Lucifer! Come here!" Gabriel and Y/N giggled when they heard a distant,"Coming!" They slid closer to the door, hands on the desk, ready to run. Lucifer walked through the door, opening it further. The bucket fell and white powder fell on him, covering himself, his wings, and the floor. He stood there for a moment, processing what happened. He slowly looked up, glaring at Gabriel. Gabriel couldn't contain his laughter. Y/N giggled right beside him. Lucifer turned red. "Gabriel!" Gabriel stopped laughing. He threw Y/N over his shoulder. "I think it's time to split!" He ran out the opposite door with Y/N over his shoulder. "Bye Luci!" Gabriel bolted down the hallway, past a confused Raphael. Lucifer ran past him, hot on Gabriel's tail. Y/N squealed on his shoulder. She watched in glee as Lucifer caught up, grabbing Gabriel and throwing him and Y/N onto a couch. "You're gonna get it, Gabriel!"  Gabriel struggled in Lucifer's grasp and wiggled himself free as Y/N laughed. Gabriel ran down the hall with Lucifer right behind him. 

                                      "Come, Y/N." Castiel led Y/N down the hallway. Y/N walked beside him to Michael's office. "Why are we goin' to Mike's office, Cass?" Castiel glanced at her. "He says I have a mission, and this one is okay for you to come with me." Y/N smiled brightly."Really? Cool!" They walked down the hall to Michael's office and knocked on the door. A muffled 'come in' came from the other side and Castiel opened the door. Y/N walked in and Castiel closed the door behind him. "Hi Mike!" Michael stood up and hugged Y/N. "Hello, Y/N, Castiel. So about your mission." Castiel nodded and sat in a chair in front of Michael. Y/N struggled into the chair next to him. Michael folded his hands and sat back. "So, Y/N. You're allowed to go on this mission. But, only if you listen to Castiel's every word." Y/N grinned. "Of course!" Michael sighed. "Okay, Castiel. I need you to go get a sword." Castiel cocked his head. "A sword..?" Michael unfolded his hands and grabbed a folder. "Yes. It is guarded by Djinn, but only a few. You may even let Y/N fight one if you wish. Of course, a weak one." Castiel smiled at the happy Y/N, exited for her. Y/N was grinning ear to ear. Michael smirked at her and dismissed them. Castiel walked blissfully behind Y/N, who was skipping down the hall. "Hey Cass?" "Yes, Y/N?" Y/N stopped skipping and turned. "What's a Djinn?" Castiel smirked and picked her up. "A monster. Like ones that Uncle Sam and Dean fight." Y/N thought for a moment. "Oh. Okay!" Castiel set her down and they walked down the hall, ready for their mission.

                                        "So, apparently the storage unit is in.... New Mexico." Castiel read off of the folder Michael gave him. "Ready to go?" Y/N nodded happily. "Okay. Keep and eye out for 'Budget Self Storage'..... Okay?" Y/N giggled. "Yes sir!" Castiel closed the folder and put it down.  He grabbed Y/N's hand and they set off. They found themselves in front of a gas station.  Castiel laughed at Y/N's excitement. "If you're amazed with this, wait until I take you to New York." They began to walk until they found a brown building with a big chain-link fence surrounding it. "Here we are."  As they walked in, Castiel slid his angel blade out of his sleeve. Y/N was too small to hold one yet, so she took out her small dagger. They walked down a short hallway into a big room with other hallways breaking off. Suddenly, a man with blue tattoos ran out and barreled at Castiel. He stabbed it in the stomach and it fell to the floor. Castiel turned. Y/N hear footsteps down the halls. "Go hide behind there!" Castiel pointed to a desk in the corner. Y/N slid behind the desk, spooked. "Cass!" Castiel fought and killed the Djinn. They kept attacking him from all sides and Castiel dropped his blade and began to smite them. Y/N could see it was too many for Castiel to handle. There was close to 150 Djinn. Y/N sat with her back to the desk covering her mouth. She looked over the desk and saw Castiel on the floor. Suddenly, she felt nothing but rage. She closed her eyes and screamed. There was a bright blue light. All the Djinn screech and burst one by one. Castiel looked up to watch the last 20 explode. Y/N opened her eyes to a wide-eyed Castiel staring at her. She ran over and helped him up.  Castiel stood there staring at a confused Y/N. "How did you...?" Y/N cocked her head. "How did I what, Cass?"  He slowly grabbed Y/N's hand. "U-um... nothing." She looked at him wonderingly but left it that. They walked down a hallway until they got to a large metal roll-up door. Castiel lifted it and they went inside.

                                  "Wait, she- she killed them all?" Michael sat at his desk, dumbfounded. Castiel nodded. Michael sat for a second, thinking, then stood. "Let's go tell the others, okay?" Castiel nodded and walked out the door, taking one last glance on the sword on Michael's desk before closing the door. He walked about 20 feet behind Michael until Michael turned a corner and screeched. "Araaggh!" Castiel ran down to the corner and looked around to see Michael. On fire. He was an Archangel, of course, so he couldn't be hurt by normal fire. He also saw Gabriel, Lucifer, and Y/N laughing at a blushing Michael patting his clothes off. They were in tears. Michael stood there angrily staring at them. "How dare you!" His clothes were charred and burnt. Castiel watched as Michael chased his brothers. Y/N hid behind Castiel laughing. Castile noticed her yawn and he picked her up. "Long day, huh? Go to sleep. When you wake I'll take you to see Uncle Sam and Dean, okay?" Y/N nodded and put her head on his shoulder. He took her to her room and put her down, covering her up. "Sleep, Y/N."