0 3

YEAR ONE, CHAPTER THREE

F.R.I.E.N.D.S
__________________________________

The first few days of class was the hardest and Francesca couldn't help but have a nagging feeling that her father would be disappointed in her for being sorted into Slytherin. She knew that Cedric would have told him by now. All she could do was wait.

Francesca shared a dorm Pansy, Millicent, Daphne Greengrass and Tracey Davis. The five girls had instantly became friends and Francesca was starting to feel more and more comfortable as the days went by.

Finally the Owl from her father came and she was shocked at what she was reading. Amos didn't care about Francesca being in Slytherin as long as her morals remained the same. She smile stashing the letter under her pillow as her friends entered the dorm.

"There you are!" Pansy smiled, sitting next to Francesca on her bed. "Come to the Common Room, the boys are down there talking," Pansy said.

"I don't know, i'm rather tired," Francesca shrugged.

"Oh, c'mon Fran!" Daphne Greengrass said, pulling Francesca up from the bed. "You must come down with us," The blonde girl smiled.

"Fine only for a little bit though, i'm exhausted," Francesca smiled, following the girls out of the room and down the stairs.

The Slytherin Common Room was cold and eerie but the view of the Black Lake from the giant glass windows was amazing and the burning fire made it feel a little more cozy.

Francesca hadn't really connected with the boys like her friends had, she was much more focused on her studying. She had to live up to her brother Cedric, which means she needed good grades.

"Diggory, nice to make an appearance," Draco said. Francesca rolled her eyes at the use of her last name.

"You can call me Francesca you know, or Fran for short if that's too hard for you to say," Francesca digged. The group around her laughed and Draco glared over at the girl.

"Shove off Diggory," Draco sneered. She smiled, laughing along with her friends.

Theodore Nott suggested a game of cards and so the group shuffled a deck of cards and began playing.

It was in this moment that Francesca realised she truly loved Hogwarts and being a Slytherin.

diggory | d. malfoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara