0 6

YEAR TWO, CHAPTER SIX

DRACO + PANSY
__________________________________

The next morning the girls headed to the Great Hall. Pansy was ready to tell Draco about her feelings and she hoped he felt the same.

Francesca was speaking words of encouragement in Pansy ear but all Pansy could think about was the sick feeling in her stomach.

Once they entered the Great Hall they all sat down and Pansy made herself comfortable next to Draco, who was talking to Blaise.

"Morning, Malfoy," Francesca said, gaining his attention so Pansy could get it over and done with.

"Morning," Draco mumbled back, before returning to his conversation with Blaise.

Francesca gave Pansy a look and she sighed, turning towards Draco. The girls all watched in anticipation as Pansy cleared her throat.

No response.

Pansy pursed her lips, tapping in the blond boys shoulder. She had never been more nervous to talk to Draco before in her life.

Draco turned around, glaring at the girl for interrupting his conversation.

"What do you want, Parkinson?" Draco asked.

Pansy hesitated for a moment, he was clearly annoyed at her. She wondered if she should wait until later but after glancing at her friends she knew she had to tell him now.

"I just wanted to tell you that I... fancy you," she said, looking down at her feet.

Francesca glanced at Draco, she watched as he processed what Pansy just said. She watched his face go from annoyed, to confused, to curious and finally his signature smirk formed.

"Really?" He asked. Pansy nodded and looked up at him, her cheeks tinted red. "Well, maybe we could be together," he said.

A grin spread across Pansy's face as she nodded eagerly. "Are you saying you like me back?" She asked.

"I'm saying I want a girlfriend, Parkinson," Draco said. Pansy's smile faltered for a second and the girls all glanced at each other. "So, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Sure," Pansy smiled and with that Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson became a couple. A very not-so-serious couple.