The Date

5 hours earlier

-------------------

Ally POV

"I'm finally me...." I sing the last verse and end the song by playing the final notes on the piano.

"That was amazing Ally. As always." Austin compliments me and starts to clap. I know that Austin is the best boyfriend any girl can have and he is so sweet.

"Aw...thanks Austin. That means a lot coming from you." I stand on my tiptoes and quickly give him a kiss on the cheek. He smiles with satisfaction.

"Well Ally, there's this fancy new Italian restaurant a few blocks away and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" Austin asks with a smile and a slight hint of an Italian accent in his voice.

"Sure Austin, I'll go with you. I....just..feel so bad that Jimmy won't let you make music anymore. I feel that it's mostly my fault." I look down. My eyes start to water and a tear slowly rolls down my cheek.

"Hey. Ally, it's not your fault. I chose to be with you. You know that I meant every single word when I said I love you, right? I nod and a few more tears slip down my face.

"I still love you more than anything." By now, I'm crying freely. Austin wipes them off with his thumb.

"I love you too Austin. More than anything." And with that, Austin wraps me into a big hug.

"Awwww.." Trish and Dez were standing at the doorway watching us.

"What are you doing here?" Austin asks.

"Oh...um...um...well....okay, okay!! Trish made me come with her to spy on you guys!" Dez yelled hysterically. Trish elbowed him in the ribs. I giggle and Austin laughs. Typical Dez.

"I came to check up on you guys. I feel so glad you guys are together!" Trish squeals.

"Well I have to go. Austin here asked me out on a date. I'm going to close up Sonic Boom and get ready. Bye!" I walk out and I know tonight will be amazing. But I had this weird feeling that something bad was going to happen. And I couldn't shake it off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had so many Auslly feels writing this. I practically was squealing the whole time. I will try to update sooner this time. Ooohhh, Ally has this weird feeling and she can't get rid of it. I wonder what that could be....

See you soon!