Getting Ready For a Great Night- Part 2

Hey guys! I really really hope you like the story so far. The last chapter of my story was all in Austin's POV. I kinda wanted to also make one in Ally's POV just so you can see how she feels and does as Austin is getting ready. So, this chapter is my take on how she gets ready and how she feels. But, if you feel like you don't need to read this chapter, that's totally up to you. I hope I can update and post new chapters sooner this time. I have been busy with school testing and stuff. So, without further ado, here is Ally's take!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally's POV

I'm so excited with my date with Austin tonight. I haven't loved anyone as much as I love Austin.

"Excuse me miss. I want to buy this guitar." A middle aged lady stands up to the counter and looks at me.

"Sorry! I'm just really excited for this date tonight with my boyfriend." I look back at her apologetically.

"It's totally fine, miss. I hope you have a good time." And with that she walks out the door and I lock up Sonic Boom. There. Now I have time to get ready. I drive home and go to my room. I pick out a beautiful blue dress and some black heels to go with it. I take a nice shower, make sure I smell good, and put on my clothes.

I put on these blue jeweled earrings that were my mother's. I start curling my hair and part it to the side. I put on my heels and see my dad tearing up.

"Dad, what's wrong?" I sit next next to him and stroke his shoulder.

"Nothing, honey. I know you and Austin are the perfect fit."

"Thanks Dad. For being so supportive." I hug my father and he smiles and stands up. I hear a doorbell. That must be Austin.

"I'll go and tell him you are going to join him." And then, my father heads for the living room.

I head back to my room and put on a bracelet. The bracelet that Gavin bought for me when Gavin and I were dating. I immediately take it off and throw it away. I want Austin to know I love him and him only. I head for the living room just as my father is heading out. Austin is sitting on the couch and the moment he sees me, his eyes set on me and I giggle.

"Ally, you look...just...beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, amazing, and pretty."

"Thank you Austin. You don't look too bad yourself." I laugh and punch his shoulder.

"Hey!" He says and grips his shoulder. My dad walks in the room. He winks at Austin. I wonder what he means. "Ally, have a great time on your date with Austin. I know you are going to have a great time tonight." My dad says, and reaches over to give me a hug. And suddenly, I feel that same feeling that something will happen. I still couldn't shake it off. I feel Austin looking at me so I quickly shake off the feeling.

"Bye dad. I'll see you later!" And we head for Austin's car. He runs and gets ther fist and opens the car door for me. What a gentleman.

"Shall we go m'lady? He asks with a little bow and flourish. I smile before I go in. I look at him.

"We shall."  And I smile to myself knowing this night was going to be amazing.