Will You Marry Me?

I am soooooo sorry! I have been so extremely busy with a lot of stuff recently and haven't been able to update sooner. I wanted to very much but a lot of school stuff has kept me busy. Isn't homework the worst? But.......I will make it up to you guys by posting this chapter! Summer is coming soon and I will be let out for summer vacation so I'll be able to update sooner. Hope you like reading it as much as I loved writing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austin POV

I drove Ally to the Italian restaurant. The restaurant's logo was presented in a very sophisticated manner, with lots of diferent loops all around. It was so fancy that even when I tried squinting to read it, it made it even harder to read than it was before.

Anyway, I led Ally in and the waitress led us to our table. There was a bouquet of roses in a base at the center of the table followed by candles that lit up the entire table. I sat across from Ally and looked at her. She looked so beautiful. The candles made her face glow like a thousand pearls. The waitress brought us our menus and Ally and I took time deciding what to order. We both decided on getting chicken pasta and cheese ravioli. For desert, we decided to share a large double chocolate cheesecake.

Me and Ally finally had a decent conversation. We talked about how we met and all the things we went through together.

"I remember that day like it was yesterday! You were playing the drums with corndogs with Dez filming you. You were so childish back then and you still are." Ally says and giggles.

"Thanks! I think." I say wondering whether to take it as a compliment. "Remember when I got that record deal with Starr Records? I was so young back then." I remember the moment, smiling at the memory.

"I couldn't have overcome my stage fright without you, Austin. You were my first kiss. But then I knew you were still with Kira. She didn't deserve you cheating on her." Ally looks down at her empty plate, guiltily. I had no idea I was her first kiss. She was mine too!

"Ally, you were my first kiss too. I remember all the kisses we've had so far. We had that one after you overcame your fear, when we had that fight, at prom, the night I declared my love for you, and the one for our fake wedding at our home economics class." Little did Ally know that I was going to propose to her tonight! Ally looks up and and a silence is floating around us. Not the awkward silences, just the ones where you don't have anything to say. I clear my throat and suggest that we leave. Ally nods and rises. I pay for our dinner. Wouldn't be the proper gentleman if I let her pay, would I?

We get in the car and I drive Ally to the beach. We didn't talk all in the car. There isn't much light where we stand, but the moon shining on both of us gives a beautiful glow around us. Ally's beautiful hair blows slightly in the fragrant beach wind and she looks as beautiful as ever. Now would be a good time to finally, finally ask her the big question.

I lead Ally to a bench facing the dark waves. She sits down and I go down on one knee our eyes lock and my heart skips a beat.

Ally's POV

Austin goes down on one knee and our eyes are locked. It feels like some force is  pulling us closer and closer. Austin takes something out of his pocket and.....is that..what I think it is? "Ally, when I first met you, I had no idea that you'd be the best thing that's ever happened to me. I can't imagine my life without you. I love you Ally." His hazel eyes become shiny and even my own can't help but slowly stream tears down my face. However, unlike the last time he said those exact words, he doesn't stop there.

His thumbs reach over to my face and he smiles through his own tears and wipes mine away. He opens the velvet box and inside is a gorgeous circle cut diamond and on top is a diamond treble clef sparkling in the moonlight. It was honestly the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. "Ally.....what I'm trying to say is, there is no one else I'd rather be with for my life. You are the only one that's meant to be mine. I love you so very much Ally Dawson...more than I can ever say. People might quote 'I love you to the moon and back' but in my case that's not true. I'd go to the end of the universe if I had to. Just for you. Will you make me the happiest Moon alive in the universe and marry me Ally?" Austin looks at me, his face streaked with tears also. Now I am the one who is using my thumbs to wipe the tears off his face.

"Austin..... I love you very much too and....." I trailed off, taking a breath.

"Yes Ally?" He waits expectantly, searching my face for an answer. Then he slowly looks down at the golden sand.

"Yes, Austin. I will marry you. A billion times, yes!" Austin looks up and smiles really widely.

"YES!!! Yes! Yes! She said YES!" Austin yells through the beach and I swear everybody in the world heard him. He picks me up, bridal style and he spins me around. Suddenly, he stops, puts me down, gazes deep in my eyes, and we're getting closer and closer until our lips press against each other. I think this was the most passionate kiss we've ever had. There are fireworks and my heart starts to beat faster. His hands are on my waist and mine are on his neck. He pulls me closer and I sigh mentally, enjoying this moment. We pull away, out of breath and he hugs me close to him, almost afraid of letting me go. 

We pull apart, our hands interwined and we walk along the beach in the moonlight, gazing at the full moon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Austin finally proposes to Ally! Again, sorry for the long wait. I will be able to update sooner in the summer, as I will have much more time. Just to make it clear, this story is far from over. If you guys have any requests, constructive criticism, or a neat idea for a chapter please comment it or message me. Also, if you know any Auslly shippers out there, please tell them about this story. It would mean a lot to me if more people read it. Thank you so much for your help, support, and patience waiting for me to update. I'll update soon. Hopefully....