Chapter 3

Hermione POV:

When I finished looking around I headed up to the Gryffindor tower so I could tell my friends that I have to share a dormitory and bathroom with Malfoy. I groaned just thinking about it. I was halfway there when someone grabbed my hand, I thought it was Ron but when I turned around I saw Malfoy.

"What are you doing so close to Gryffindor tower at this time of night?"

"Looking for you" he said moving a step closer to me. I blushed which made him smirk

"Just me moving close to you makes you blush. You can't resist me can you?"

I glared up at him "what do you want Malfoy ?"

"We need to head back because we need to make our rounds, and by the time we get up there and get ready it will be time for us to depart."

I sighed and nodded "okay let's go then" we headed back up to our common room hands still intertwined. I didn't mind until I realized that I had a boyfriend and that he's Malfoy. I quickly pulled away and he looked down at his empty hand and then back up at me puzzled.

"I'm sorry Malfoy... But.... I can't I have a bo-"

"Boyfriend, yeah I know. The weasel, it's okay, at least I know that when I get you you'll be loyal" he said smiling ahead of him. I stopped in my tracks and looked at him as he kept walking. I finally came to my senses and ran up to him.

"What does that mean? You don't want me I'm, as how you'd say, 'a filthy little mudblood'"

"Don't call yourself that"

"What has gotten into you? You used to love to call me a mud-"

"I said don't call yourself like that! What are you deaf?"

I sighed and we finally made it to our common room. We got ready to go on our rounds and I looked at Malfoy

"Like what you see Granger?"

"Malfoy stop...."

"You know you want me"

"DRACO! I SAID STOP! I CANT DO THIS, YOU CANT KEEP FLIRTING WITH ME IM WITH RON AND WE ARE HAPPY! SO PLEASE STOP!!!"

"D-did you just call me Draco?"

"Yeah it's your bloody name isn't it?"

"Yeah it is Granger, and I'm sorry. I won't anymore. Happy?"

"Yes I am"

And with that we left to go in our rounds. We were walking through the corridors of the castle and heard grunts, groans, and slurps from a classroom close to the Gryffindor tower. Thoroughly disgusted I looked at Draco

"You go tell them off!" I whispered

"Not in this millennium" he said back in a whisper

"Ugh fine we will both go. Brace yourself."

When we entered the classroom we saw a blonde curly haired girl underneath a red head... I could feel the tears streaming down my face in gallons because whenever the red head looked up at us I saw who it was. It was the boy who had dirt on his nose in first year, it was the boy who could eat his weight in chicken, the boy who I had kissed in the chamber of secrets, the boy was my boyfriend, Ron. I cried and cried I fell in my knees. Then I looked up at Draco to see him looking at Ron like a Piece of meat. By this time the girl was long gone. She had ran away.

"Get out Hermione" he said through gritted teeth.

"Don't- hurt- him- please" I said through sniffs