Chapter 24

Ginny POV:

I was walking down the empty hall when someone came up behind me and hugged from behind and started planting little kisses on the left side of my neck. It had to have been Blaise because Harry was off doing some ""secret Mission"" for McGonagall.
I grabbed whoever's head was in my left hands and tangled my fingers in his hair. He whispered in my ear,

"Let's get out of here" he said, smirking against my ear. I grabbed his hand and ran as fast as I could down to the st into Blaise's room and started ripping off my clothes, still kissing him though.

*later after the sex because I feel awko taco writing smut. Idk. Don't throw rocks at me*

I was breathing heavily in Blaise's arms. His muscly arms held me like a small bird. We both laid there for a little while, then I started to cry. The reason I cried was because I realized that I am cheating on Harry, and I hate it because he's so loyal and sweet. I'd hate to ruin the history we have together, all the memories we've shared. He deserves much better than me.....

"Oh god," I said through sobs, "what have I done?" I said as I sat up and put my head in my hands. Blaise sat up and wrapped his arm around me, and as he did so, I put my head on his shoulder and cried.

It took me a while to calm down, for the guilt to decrease enough to the point that I could hold back my tears.

I looked at him real seriously, and said sincerely, "I'm sorry. I can't do this again." I got up, slipped my clothes on, and left the room. I walked down the hallway and then entered the Great Hall. As I entered I noticed that all the lights (candles, I guess) were off. I then heard someone mutter a spell beneath their breath and they turned on instantaneously.

"SURPRISE!!!!" Someone screamed. It took me a minute to gain my focus again, but when I did I saw a room decorated with red and gold ribbon everywhere. There were indoor fireworks and sparklers firing across the ceiling. It was amazing and astounding. But what ruined it was when I looked up to see a whole bunch of people I know, including my family all standing around a cake that said.

Happy 1 year anniversary
~Love forever and always, Harry.

My heart sank, it felt like a heavy weight was pulling down on it. I just stood there dumbfounded unable to speak. Harry had a hopeful gleam in his eyes and a huge smile on his face.
He walked toward me,

"You didn't think the best boyfriend in the world would forget about our 1 year anniversary did you?!"he said. Well I forgot about it so I wouldn't know.

"Yeah the whole 'secret mission' was just to get all of the stuff together.... Do you like it?" He said. The guilt was making me sick. I felt like I was about to throw up.....no, I felt worse than that, I felt like I have let my best friend / boyfriend down. I am feeling a lot of emotions right now, and none of them are good.

"I- I...... I have to go!" I said.I had to get out of there. I needed to be away from all of that, or the guilt would eat me alive.

I ran down the hallway, tears streaming down my face. I knew exactly where I was going. I needed to speak to my wisest friend. I needed to speak to Luna. I knew that she could keep a secret and wouldn't judge me.

On my way there I ran into the worse possible person I could have ran into:  Blaise. He saw me crying, grabbed my shoulders, and turned my head to where I was looking right at him.

"Hey. Hey what's wrong?" He asked his eyes full of concern and hurt. I pushed him away with all my might.

"Get away from me! Just leave me alone!" I screamed and then I ran down the hallway to the Ravenclaw tower. I made it halfway there when I saw Luna sitting outside on a bench reading a book. I ran outside to her as fast as I could, and when I came to her, I sat/ slid down next to her on the bench.