Chapter 13

"Hold on.... What?!?" Said Harry in the middle of the corridor. Right after breakfast I drug Harry, Ginny, Luna, and Neville into a corridor so I could tell them everything that happened. Ginny was just staring at me in shock, Neville looked sick, and Luna had a sort of I-knew-it-all-along-bitches look on her face. Ginny put her Hand her forehead.

"You slept with this person who isn't Malfoy?!?" Said Ginny.

"Yeah.... That was yesterday morning... A lot has happened since then.... Way too much. How can so much happen in one bloody day?!?"

"I honestly have no idea. I mean, it's happened to us before." Said Harry. And he has a point. But we need to get back on subject!

"Right! So I've been living with a mystery person for I don't even know how long... I was wondering if you guys could join me to confront him/her. I don't know how strong the person is.... "

"Of course!" Said Harry

"Well what are we waiting for?" Said Ginny.

"Not so fast. You guys still have classes." I said raising an eyebrow.

"You're kidding right?" Said Neville.

"Not joking. It's killing me not being able to go myself" I said. They just gave me a sort of Are-you-serious-right-now look.

"Hermione .... We have done this whole shindig before. I'm sure McGonagall will understand." Harry said. I just rolled my eyes.

"Fine! But we are going to ask her permission first!" I said.

"Okay. No. If she knew she would do who knows what. It's a lot safer if we just went by ourselves." Ginny said. I thought about it. She has a good point. I can't believe I'm about to do this.

"Okay fine! Let's go confront the stranger in my room. So here's the plan... I will lure the stranger into our dormitory thinking he's gonna get it (Harry looked like he was about to throw up) because he doesn't have a problem skipping class. So when we get in there you guys attack him and tie him to a chair. Sound good?" Everyone nodded.

"Right then. I should probably take you guys to my dormitory" I said. And then we began to walk up to the seventh floor. There where a lot of steps. I say the password to snape, open the door, and walk in with my friends following behind.

"Right. Now Harry? You will be in there, Ginny you'll be over there, Luna you'll be over there, and Neville you'll be over there." I said pointing all over the place. They nodded and scattered. I smiled oh I've got you now stranger who is in my room.

I left and went to go get the Malfoy look a like. I peeked my head into his first class (potions) and saw him. He looked at me and I motioned for him to come. He smirked and raised and eyebrow and I nodded. He jumped up and left the room. Not even explaining to the teacher where he was going. He shut the door and attacked me with kisses. I Pulled away and ran towards our dormitory.

"Oh that's how we are going to play now is it?" He said. I fake giggled and ran a little faster. He ran after me grabbing my hips every once in a while making me giggle. I ran up the stairs and to our dormitory. I stopped at the portrait of snape who looked like he was about to be sick. I smacked at him even though he was just showing pure hatred at the situation in front of him.
"Pumpkin Juice" I said through giggles. He rolled his eyes unable to even give a smart remark about what was in front of him. He opened the portrait and let me and Draco inside. He was kissing my neck the whole time. We stood in the middle of the room and kissed. I pulled away and screamed "NOW" and then spells where being shot from all around the room capturing Draco in some rope

"WHAT IS THIS?! I NEED A DRINK!" He screamed.
I looked at Harry
"Bring it in" I said. He nodded an he and Neville brought in his trunk. They opened it and looked at the shocking amount of Pollyjuice in there.

"Explain. Now! Who are you?!" I said standing over him with Ginny and Luna by my side wands in hand. He smirked.

"Well it looks like you're about to find out in about twenty minutes"

"When did you come here?"

"Right before you woke up from a coma."

"Why?"

"Well. Little Malfoy had a crush on you since fourth year. And daddy dearest knew that and couldn't just have have him disappear from off the face of the earth, so we made tons of Pollyjuice potion over the summer."

"So..... Non of this was real? You've tricked me! I actually started to like you!"

"That was the plan, because I too had a crush on you, Granger"

"Wait.... Why do you even sound like him?"

"We put an extra spell in the Pollyjuice to make me think and speak like him also. Ohhh Granger, he loves you so much. He's locked up in a dungeon right now because of you!"

"Stop." I said getting furious. Malfoy always treated me horribly! Was he being forced into it though? By his father?

Just then his face started changing. It was mushing all over and it looked disgusting. Everyone was staring at him ready to see who it was. I gripped my wand even harder. He was screaming. Then his voice got a little higher pitched and his hair grew. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. The face finally popped into the person and we all had our mouths hanging open in shock.

"Why hello Granger. Good to see you again."

A/N

I know I know it's short and I'm sorry. But I had to have a cliffhanger. I hope you guys like it!

Question: what is the weirdest thing you could name your child? (Idek.... I can't think of anything else)

My answer: you could name your child "Your Name" and that would get super confusing.

Ily guys so much!

💚🐍💚🐍💚🐍💚🐍💚🐍💚

~Slytherin Is LYFE~