Chapter 14

A//N there are probably a lot of grammar issues in this chapter because I didn't have time to proof read it. I needed to get it out. So please don't say anything :D thank you!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I stood there in shock staring at the person before me. It was the last person I ever thought would be impersonating Draco! The last person I ever thought would become a death eater! To work alongside Lucius. I stood there at the smirking person before me

"Surprised to see me?" They said. I gritted my teeth and glared at her

"Hello Cho Chang" I said. She smirked even wider.

"You tricked Me"

She fake pouted, "are you really surprised?" This bitch.... Is about to get her teeth knocked down her throat. If I don't do it Ginny will.

She looked away from me and then to Harry.

"Ah hello. You know, you're almost as good a kisser as little miss G here." She said. I could see Ginny's face begin to get hot. She was furious. I never took her as a traitor. People change though. Sometimes for he worse. A lot of people changed after the war, myself included.

"Take us to Malfoy"

"And why would I do that?" She asked. I hardened my glare on he and leaned in close to her face putting both my hands on the arm rests of the chair so I was right in her face.

"Because right now you are tied to a chair. Anything could happen. I might just break the law to get you to take us to him." I said. She looked scared. She narrowed her eyes

"Then do it. Break the law. Use a curse on me" she said and leaned back. Oh shit, I have to do the curse on her. Okay. Okay okay. I pulled my wand back ready to shoot a spell at the heifer.

"Cru-"

"STOP, HERMIONE!" Luna yelled. "This isn't wise. Please listen"

"She lied to me! She betrayed us all! She helped Voldemort for who knows how long, and she helped Lucius lock up his son! I will do what I want to her!!" I screamed. Harry and Neville took me and held me back from pouncing on this bitch. She was just sitting there smirking! It was making me angry! Why is she smirking?!? I could have tortured her! Why?!?

I was screaming trying to get out of their hold and failing. Little old Neville has gained some strength and doesn't look to shabby. But that doesn't matter right now.

I finally just gave up. They sat me on the floor and let Ginny deal with this ho. I couldn't hear what they where saying but I saw Cho nod in agreement and Ginny untied her. She stuck her arm out and grabbed it. She was making an unbreakable vow! How did Ginny get her to do that?!?

They made it and nodded at each other. Cho walked over to me and gave me a hand up. I stood up and looked in her eyes for any sign of betrayal. She was clean.

"Get your brooms. Follow me" she said. I still don't trust her.

"I'm staying with you. Someone get my broom from my room." I said. Luna nodded and fetched it for me. She handed it to me.

"Okay. You guys go get your brooms and meet us by The Black lake in 15 minutes." We all agreed and retreated.

I followed Cho in Drcaos room to get his broom.

"You know why I helped Lucius, Granger?" She said. Oh I'm interested to see what this bitch has to say.

"No I don't. Why don't you enlighten me" I said sassily.