Chapter 8 (kind of sexual)

Warning: this chapter does have slight sexual interactions. Nothing too bad though.

Draco POV:

I couldn't believe this, was she really awake? I don't know. All I knew was that I was running to find Ginny and Pott- Harry... I'm never gonna get used to calling him that.

I finally made it to the Gryffindor tower and banged on the picture frame

"Excuse me!!! What do you want? You here to prank us?" The fat lady said crossing her arms over her chest.

"You need to believe me, this is an emergency! Please! I need to talk to Ginny and Harry right now! Please!"

The fat lady glared at me "what's the emergency?"

I sighed "Hermione is awake" i said. Her eyes widened.

"I'll go get them immediately!"

"Thanks" and then she disappeared. I waited for a good 15 seconds then they came out in their pajamas. I forgot how early it was in the morning.

"What's wrong?!?" Ginny said.

"She didn't tell you? Hermione is awake." I said. They just looked at me shocked

"What are we waiting for?" And we ran to the Hospital wing again.

When we where close I could tell Someone was already there, and all I could hear was

"It's over Ron! Get out!"

"I won't let you! You can't make me!"

At that point I knew it was Weasel in there which seemed to make me run faster. I walked into the room to see Weasel on top of Hermione, with her hands pinned down, he was attacking her lips, and she was struggling to escape. I was furious! He had no right at all to do that! But I knew that I couldn't do anything until potter got here, because he would assume I hit him just to hit him.

They FINALLY got there about 10 seconds later, as soon as I saw Potter in the room I grabbed Weasels shoulder and punched him across the face, harder than any punch I've ever thrown ever. He fell off the bed then Potter grabbed the back of his shirt and dragged him out. Hermione was just sitting on the bed in shock, I ran up to her and grabbed her hand

"Are you okay"

"I'm fine, thank you so much.... I- i... Thank you"

"It's no problem, I've been wanting to hit him for such a long time now" I said. She just smiled at me and cupped my face in her hands.

"It reminds me of that time I punched you in the face" she said. I laughed, that feels like just yesterday.

She lifted her head a little to where I could feel her breath against my face, I closed my eyes.... I was getting excited, did she wanna kiss me? I was about to kiss her when she pulled me into a hug. I've gotta say, I was disappointed. I turned around a little and saw Ginny just standing there looking like she was about to die from our adorableness.

"Draco, you're an amazing friend" she said. Umm, ouch! That hurt, but I hugged her back anyways. I stood up and walked over to Ginny.

"Hermione, I'll be back"

"Okay" she said. Then her big brown beautiful eyes closed and she went asleep. I walked out with Ginny who was grinning ear to ear.

"Oh my gosh you got friendzoned dude"

"Yeah I know... I thought she was gonna kiss me!"

"I did too"

"It's okay. At least she's my friend"