Chapter 15

Hermione POV:

We flew back to Hogwarts and landed by the Black Lake. I quietly sent a patronum for McGongall telling her to come here.

"Okay let's go get some food, I'm starving" cho said. She started walking away and I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. I cast a spell that tired her to a tree.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"I can't just let you walk away like nothing is wrong. I'm sorry."

"GRANGER!" She screamed. I just turned around and faced Draco. He smiled

"Thank you." He said taking my hands. This felt right.

"Can we start over?" He asked. I nodded and wrapped my arms around him in a hug. It felt so nice, it would probably feel a lot better if he wasn't freezing cold. I looked to the side to see Ginny standing there with her thumbs up grinning like an idiot. I let go of him and stepped back to see McGonagall running up to us.

"What is it Hermione?" She asked. I looked at cho and back at McGonagall

"We have a story to tell you."

***********************

"Gracious! You guys have been through a lot! Well, miss Cho Chang, you are arrested for conspiring with Voldemort and Death Eaters. And-"

"I didn't conspire with Voldemort!"

"You have a dark mark" McGonagall said with a sort of theres-no-way-you're-getting-out-of-this-so-don't-even-try look.

"Lucius gave it to me!"

"A death eater. Now, I will send Aurors (A/N no idea how to spell that, but you know what I'm trying to say) out to Malfoy Manner to collect Mr. Lucius Malfoy. And miss. Cho, if you would come with me."

"I'm tied to a tree, stupid" said cho. Oh hell no she did not just call McGonagoll stupid. Me, Harry, Draco, and Ginny where just starting at her with our mouthes open (Neville and Luna disappeared. Probably snuck off to go snog or shag or something). Cho had some nerve to address the headmistress like that.

McGonagoll pursed her lips and cast a spell that untied her from the tree, but immediately tired her up again (only her wrists tho)

"You will come with me Cho" she said taking her left ear and dragging her back towards the castle. Cho was screaming from the pain in her ear. I couldn't help but laugh.

We all headed back to the castle for dinner because we where starving. It was cool outside because it was autumn. Almost Halloween. The wind blew on my face and it felt refreshing. I looked over at Draco to see him shivering. I walked over and gave him a hug, he probably went through a lot in the god forsaken manner. I then grabbed his hand smiled at him and ran towards the castle. I could almost feel Ginny and Harry smiling at us. I'm not going to lie, we would make a cute couple. But I'm not sure if I'm up for that right now.

We ran into the castle and to the Great Hall laughing. He let go of my hand as soon as he saw that everyone was starring at us. He nodded at me saying goodbye-I'm-going-to-sit-at-my-table-all-alone-because-my-Slytherin-friends-are-evil. I smiled and took his hand back as he was walking away. Now not only was everyone starting at us, but jaws where dropped.

Then I remembered he was very injured. I forgot I put spells in him to help with the pain. I needed to fix him up. Ugh. I'm so hungry tho.

"Draco. Your ankle. And your marks..."

"I'm fine-" and almost as soon as he said that he fell on the ground and groaned. Horrified, I bent down, sat him up, and put his arm around me.

"Come on, Draco" I said. He tried to stand up just to immediately go limp again. I don't know if this spell works on people or not, but it's worth a try.