2.2 Tutor

Ayanokoji POV

On my way to the chairman's office, I met Chabashira-sensei.

Chabs: "Come with me, the chairman requests your presence."

Kiyo: "Ok."

I followed her to the chairman's office, the doors were pretty big.

Chabs: "Chairman, I have brought Ayanokoji Kiyotaka."

Chairman: "Please come in."

I went inside as he told me. He was a 40-year-old man sitting on his chair with a warm smile.

Chairman: "Hello, Kiyotaka-kun. I am Chairman Sakayanagi (A/N: "I don't know his first name and I don't want to create it.) Chabashira-sensei, please bring the Nakano sisters."

Chabs: "Yes, sir."

Why the Quints are coming here? And, does he know me? Chabashira-sensei went outside and. he started talking to me

Chairman: "Please sit here" He offered me a seat which I complied.

Kiyo: "Thank you. May I know the reason, why you called me chairman."

Chairman: "Please don't be on guard. I am here to request something from you. And I know you want a peaceful life. I am acquainted with your father, so I know you, the masterpiece of the white room."

Whiteroom? How?

Chairman: "Please relax. I want you to enjoy your life in these 3 years."

Kiyo: "Can I trust you?"

Chairman: "You can. As a student of this school, I will protect you from sensei at all costs."

If he can protect me from that man for three years. I will be grateful

Kiyo: "What do you want to request?"

Chairman: "Well, I want you to tutor the quintuplets from your class."

Huh? Tutor them?

Chairman: "You want to learn human emotions, right? It is a great opportunity for you. Tutor them, learn human emotions and warmth from them. Both sides will be mutually benefitted. I am quite acquainted with their father. He knows about the white room. We think it as a better chance for you to have a normal high school life"

So he thinks I can learn emotions by tutoring them? And their father knows about me. Sigh, Well it's better than nothing.

Chabs: "Chairman, they are here."

Chairman: "Please bring them here."

Miku POV

We were presided by Chabashira-sensei to the chairman's office after Kiyotaka was called. Our classmates were confused. We were called by Chabashira-sensei.

Nino: "Hey, why we were called after that Ayanokoji guy." Nino whispered to us.

Ichika: "Honestly, I don't know. Let's just go to the chairman's office."

Chabs: "Now, you five wait here."

She knocked on the door and went inside.

Yotsuba: "Hey, about the tutor. I think it is Ayanokoji-san."

Nino: "Huh? That guy is our age, how can he tutor us. We can be fine on our own."

Itsuki: "Nino. Father made a decision. We cannot defy him, and we don't even know if Ayanokoji-kun is our tutor."

I am fine with Kiyotaka being our tutor. He is calm and mature, unlike those perverted idiots like Ike and Yamauchi. I feel warm around him. But, Kiyotaka feels like a cold wall. I can't read him, why? It is just our first day, I don't need to think about it.