3.4 Sisters

Miku POV

*RING*

I was on my way to the classroom. Suddenly, Kiyotaka messaged me

[Come to the rooftop alone. I need to talk to you about something. Don't tell your sisters about it. It is about your scores in Japanese history]

Huh? Is I-is Kiyotaka going to confess to me? No no no, he clearly mentioned it's about my scores in Japanese history? I think I should probably tell him about my scores and my interest in Japanese history.

I'm quite scared. Will he think of me as weird? No, Kiyotaka isn't like that. He is a good person. I respect him highly. I will tell him today. I'm sure he will help me. I don't understand why he holds back. He has the talents to take leadership and rule the class.

I sent [Ok, we will meet after school 😊 👌] a message. I sent him a message with emoji. Will he like it? Should I delete it and send him a normal message. My cheeks are getting hot. Why am I always thinking about Kiyotaka? Kiyotaka is such a nice name. Kiyo in kanji means 'pure, clear, clean. Taka means 'noble, prosperous'. I wonder what name our child would have... wait what Am I thinking? Ehhh... my cheeks were burning hot. Why am I always thinking about a person who I met only 3 days ago?

Ayanokoji POV

The classes were over. And, I went alone to the rooftop before Miku. To be honest, if someone sees us, It will be an arduous situation. I am sure Miku will be followed.

I brought a coke from the vending machine and went to the rooftop. I sat on a bench near the railings and started drinking my coke

 I sat on a bench near the railings and started drinking my coke

After 2 minutes, Miku came to the rooftop. I also sensed the other 4 presence. It's time for Nakano Miku to step forward and overcome her fears.

'He looks so cool'- Miku

I finished my drink and threw it on the trash bin

Kiyo: "Sorry to call you this suddenly."

Miku: "It's okay. What do you want to talk about?"

Kiyo: "I want to ask you about your scores in Japanese history. Did you purposely reduce your scores?"

Miku: "W-well, I-I..."

Miku's been always a bit reserved. As I can say she didn't put trust in anyone. She is pessimistic. She accepted me as her tutor, and trust me and her sisters. But I've never seen her talking with somebody else. She seems to have an inferior complex. A complete opposite of Horikita. Even without talking to her, I can say Horikita has a high superior complex. She deems everyone as lower beings to her.

Kiyo: "Miku, you can trust me. I will help you in any way I can."

Miku: "I-I like Japanese warlords."

Her face flushed. Probably due to embarrassment

Kiyo: "I know."

Miku: "Kiyotaka, what do you think about Japanese history?"