5.3 Midterms ( THE AFTERMATH)

______________________________________________________________________________

AYANOKOJI POV

Chabs: "There are no absences today. It appears everyone is present."Chabashira-sensei strode through the classroom with a bold smile on her face."That's the first hurdle for your leftovers. Are there any questions?"

Hirata: "We've studied diligently these past few weeks. I don't think that anyone will fail."

Yotsuba: "Yes, sensei. Ki— I mean kindling. Yes, We were kindling our bonds and studying diligently. I'm sure we can pass this hurdle."

She nearly slipped my name? Yotsuba needs to improve her communication skills. But she did cover with a nice sentence.

Chabs: "Oh my. You sound quite confident, Hirata, Yotsuba ."

Everyone wore a confident look. The teacher promptly took up the test papers and passed them out. Our first-period test was for social studies. Out of everything we'd studied, it was probably the easiest subject.

Chabs: "If anyone stumbles here, the other tests will be an uphill battle, quite frankly. You'll take this midterm and the final exam in July. If no one fails either test, you'll be rewarded with a vacation during your summer break."

Ike: "A vacation?"

Chabs: "That's right. A dream vacation on an island surrounded by the brilliant blue sea."

Of course, the beach in summer meant we'd be able to see the girls in their swimsuits... The quints will wear their swimsuits, huh?

???: "Wh-what is this strange pressure..." one of the boys muttered. Chabashira-sensei stepped back from the obvious tension the students exuded... mostly the boys.

Ike: "Everyone. Let's do our best!"

Boys: "Yeah!" Ike howled along with our classmates. I shouted too, my voice getting lost in the cacophony.

Horikita: "Pervert." Horikita glanced at me. Ichika, Nino, and Miku who were near me heard what I was saying and started to become red.

Ichika: "So you want to see us in swimsuits, huh? Ichika glanced at me and eye conversated me.

Nino: "You are also a pervert."

Miku didn't even face me. But, I can see her ears were red. She must've been disgusted by me. (A/N; Sorry for this cringe sentence.)

Kiyo: "Well, I want to enjoy the vacation on a cruise. Not because of swimsuits." I eyed and assured them. Then they started to glare at me. Why? Nino and Ichika pouted and said: "Hmph!" And averted their eyes. Miku looked at me and pouted. They looked cute, but what have I done?

I immediately fell silent. Before long, everyone had their test papers. On the teacher's signal, everyone began. I held off on starting for a moment and looked around at the others. With everything they'd learned, could the Idiot Trio avoid failing?

I saw the paper. I think I will score 90 this time. I'm sure the Nakano quintuplets will ace the test this time.

After the English test, the break came. Ike and Yamauchi were celebrating that they aced the test while Sudo looked dreary.

Miku: "It seems that Sudo didn't do well on the tests, Kiyotaka."

Impressive, her observational skills were on par with Ichika.

Kiyotaka: "Yeah."

Kushida: "Sudo-kun, what's wrong?"

Nino: "Ugh! Here comes the two-faced bitch."