Luke's POV. 29

Luke

"Show me then."
    I froze.
      "Show me everything you feel. I want you to take it all on me," she whispered in shyness but there was need through her tone.
      I clench my jaw trying to remain in control. Trying not to slam into her right now like I did last time.
     She might want me to fuck everything out of her, but this time I just wanted to make love to her.
     Like she deserved.
     Like someone who she loved would.
     Suddenly I sensed how confident she moved until she stood in front of me. We remained silent, a single word saying it all between us.
      Need.
    We needed each other.
      This time she tilted her head while she slowly lifted her hands to lay them in my chest. One of them resting at place where my heart is. And that's when I realized how fast my heartbeat was.
      For her.
    She was doing that.
         "You're wrong," she whispers. "Anger and fear are needed. People just need to choose responses other than aggression."
     Her hand travels towards my hand, to caress it with her own fingers.
         "—They have the equal value of happiness and sadness. People become alive when you feel both."
Suddenly her hand travels to my pants. Way too mercilessly. She gets closer and I still when her hand tightens around the only thing she deserves to have inside of her.
"But hate or love. It can make people become their true selves."
      I clench my jaw as she moves her hand around my length. Her eyes full of desire. Sparkling with need.
        "They do?" I say in a raspy voice, my hand falling on her neck to pull her closer. She gasps and her grip tightens, making me grunt at the same time. "I hate how you make me feel, Lenna."
     Her chest rises and falls rapidly.
        "You want to see who I become? You want to know what it makes me feel like?" I close my eyes to focus on her next words.
      But they come in a whisper.
      "I can take it."
   I hum in satisfaction.
      "On your knees, princess," I reply and she immediately does. Her eyes lock with mine as I display it for her so, she can take it with those hands I liked to hold on to.
    But that's when I realized she had never done anything like this with a man. A new feeling of fulfillment and domination surged through me at the thought. But before I could speak, she leaned and licked it as if she was trying to know what an ice cream tasted like.
     She glances back at me and that's when she began to tease me with her wet licks, sending vibrations straight down my spine. As soon as her mouth enclosed on my tip, her tongue moved in circles almost painfully for me to resist and not to come right away.
      My breathing changed and when she began to try to take me all the way in, her warmth unraveled a new side of me.
     "Fuck, you look so beautiful," I groaned and she moaned in return.
    The sensation brought me to my edge. I felt like I was being worshipped by her or even taken care of.
     But her mad skills brought countless thoughts in me. How can this be the best blowjob I've ever had in my life?
      I clenched my jaw and my hand fell in her hair. Pushing her mercilessly so her mouth was full of it.
     She gagged the first time, but the sound just turned me on even more.
      "Want to try that again?" I caressed her red and sore lips while she tried to catch air.
    Her eyes widened at my words.
   And Realization hit me.
       "You like when I talk to you," I said deeply, watching her in curiosity. "You like it when I praise you, muffin?"
     She did not answer, silence saying it all for her. A smile crossed my face and I hummed once again. "Do your lips hurt?"
       "No." She finally said firmly.
       "Good. Because I want them to hurt so you know what I'll feel when you leave."
    I tilt my head and finally say, "Open." And she willing does.
     Taking me deeper this time.
   I groan and call out her name while I take hold of her hair so she takes my dick completely.
       When I move away, she gasps breathlessly but then patiently waits to take me again.
     Tears form in her eyes, while she moans in satisfaction at the way I take a grip from the counter. When I finally try to pull away, she resists and takes my cum gracefully.
       She sucks it all the way, and it ends me. When I finish, I lock eyes again with her. Her cheeks fully blushed meanwhile, her lips look beautifully swollen.
      I offer my hand to help her and she takes it, looking at me differently.
     She breathed hard, and then I noticed her mix of emotions.
     I waited until surprisingly, she slammed her lips against mine. It was sweet and too short for me to enjoy.
    When she pulled away, I looked at her in confusion. Blending my thoughts along hers.
       I waited until she simply said, "You have to love something before you can hate it." She swallowed harshly.
     And the words sinked in.
       She took a few steps back and left towards the bathroom. Leaving me speechless and alone once again.

    Maybe I do.