Chapter 3

Alison walked behind her mother on the long aisle of the majestic church. Alison's stomach flip-flopped from nervousness.
She looked at the altar in front and saw seven men standing there, one of them was the father of the church, but the other six ...

She never thought it was possible but they were even more scarier than Gino.

The first one in the row was a middle-aged man with slicked-back dark grayish hair. His intense grey-blue eyes were eagerly fixed on Eva, but other than that the other sharp features of his face were stone-cold. His fitted body was covered with a black suit and tie and crisp white shirt just like the other five beside him whose eyes were fixed on her.

The next one was the younger version of the man except his eyes were void of any emotion. He looked to be in his mid-twenties. His 6'4 feet tall muscular body made him look even more intimidating. His sharp jawline was covered with stubble had made him look even more handsome.

The next one was as tall as him, but a little, just a little bit less muscular. He looked to be in his early twenties. He had light brown hair and light stubble had covered his sharp jawline to add more matureness to his handsome face as well. His dark brown eyes held a warm and friendly gleam in them. He smiled warmly when he caught Alison staring.

Alison blushed and looked at the next two who looked exactly like each other, certainly twins. They were both tall, around 6'3, and their lean muscular bodies looked buff under their fitted suits. Their dark hair was slicked back and their faces were shaved. Alison guessed their upper bodies should have been covered with tattoos as dark shapes of tattoos were running up to their necks and down on their hands from under their shirts.

Alison shivered when her eyes met their dark eyes. One was so cold and indifferent and the other was so angry that Alison thought he could kill her any second just with his heated galre. The indifferent one had his hands in his pockets while the other was clenching and unclenching his fists.

Alison gulped and looked at the last one. Her heart warmed up a bit to see at least a smirk on his face. His tousled dark hair was slightly covering his forehead and his grey-blue eyes looked happy and carefree. He looked to be a teenager at Alison's age although he was almost 5'9 feet and had a well-built body as well. He winked at Alison who returned a faint smile.

Alison walked up to the altar with her mother and stood behind her. "You look so beautiful, Eva." said Albert as he took Eva's right hand and kissed the back of it. His deep voice although warm while talking with her mother sent shivers down Alison's spine. He was complimenting her mother but still, there was a commanding tone in his voice.

"Thank you, Albert." answered Eva quietly. Alison could almost see the heat radiating off her mother's face. She cringed at the lovey-dovey couple in front of her and saw the twins and the younger boy did the same on the other side. The two older ones were one happy and the other with the same expressionless face.

"Now that the bride's here, we shall begin," said the father, and the happy couple stood closer and nodded.

"We are all gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Albert King and Evangeline Harris in marriage." said the father and then turned to her mother. " Will you Evangeline Harris, take Albert King as your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?"

"I do." said Eva. 

The father then turned to Albert and said the exact words. "And will you Albert King, take Evangeline Harris as your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?"