Bonus Chapter: Mason and Bella's first date

A/N: this is Mason's and Bella's first date. It happens when Bella forgave him after Mason accused her in the Mafia gathering event.

----------------------------------------------------

Bella walked down the stairs and to the foyer at 8 o'clock in the evening. She had worn a simple long sleeve black dress which was going to her knees, matched with red pumps. She had pulled her hair into a loose ponytail with a few strands framing her face with minimum makeup.

She frowned when she saw Ben leaning casually against the wall near the living room door sipping from his mug of coffee. "It's not that I'm curious or something about my best friend's first date ever." He said nonchalantly without looking at her. "I just love to drink my coffee here."

Bella glared and narrowed her eyes at him as someone snickered from inside the living room. "Shut up, Hunter." Xander's whisper-yell easily reached her ear.

"What the ..." said Bella as she walked toward the living room and saw Xander, Damien, Hunter, and Alison all hiding behind the living room wall. "You must be kidding me."

They all smiled at her sheepishly just as Mason opened the front door and walked in with a large bouquet of red and white roses in his hand. Everyone looked at him with wide eyes and mouths agape while Bella smiled at him warmly with her eyes full of love and adoration and her heart melting at the sight of her date.

"Wow!" Siad Hunter. "Let me not believe this. Mason in jeans. You have brained washed my brother, Bella."

And sure, Mason was in blue jeans and a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket on top of them. His dark hair looked messy giving him a more boyish look. Although his hard eyes were coldly fixed on the intruders.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he glared at his siblings and Ben as he walked closer. "Get out of my sight before I shoot you all."

"Oh, come on, man." Scoffed Ben. "You wouldn't shoot your dears."

"Do you want to test it?" Asked Mason and showed his gun tucked in his waistband his eyes void of emotions.

They all gulped visibly not wanting to test that theory. Bella shook her head and chuckled. "Come on, guys." she said. "I promise to tell you every detail of our date later. Now please let us go to this date."

Ben was the last one who went to the living room. "You promised." he mouthed for Bella and winked at Mason before closing the door behind him.

Mason rolled his eyes and huffed irritated. "Idiots." he mumbled.

Bella walked to him. "Is that for me?" she asked and pointed to the bouquet.

"Yes, sorry, Bella." Said Mason and kissed her forehead gently while handing her the flowers. His eyes softened and filled with warmth as he stared down at her. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." Blushed Bella and dropped her head.

Mason smiled as well and took her hand. "Let's go. Sorry It's late. But I should have taken care of a few things." he said as they walked to the front doors.

"It's okay. I understand." Answered Bella.

Soon they were in Mason navy blue Mustang GT and were driving out of the gates. Bella looked out of the windows and mirrors. "Should we not take guards with ourselves?" She asked confused.

"We have." Answered Mason. "They just know better than to show themselves. Cause I will shoot them if I see them."

"What is with you and shooting everyone today?" Chuckled Bella.