Fight for justice (II)

Magadha capital,

Entire Magadha was agitated. The savior of the common, oppressed, tortured people, the one who always protected the innocents, saved the women's honor was now imprisoned by Jarasandh. Everyone was depressed. They could not even believe that Aditya could be arrested so easily. But Jarsandh declared the news and ordered everyone to come to the palace ground the next day to witness the court proceeding and punishment announcement. The common citizens started praying to God for Aditya's safety but they knew it would be fruitless as Jarasandh was a cruel person who would take brutal revenge on Aditya for all the problems. 

Jarasandh's court,
Vishunugupt's loyal guards brought Aditya in front of Jarasandh. They had tied his hands properly with heavy manacles so that he could not run away from the dungeon. Jarasandh ordered his men to remove the cloth covering his face and they obeyed. Eklavya who was also present there, for the first time saw his face. Everyone was stunned to see such a young and handsome man. After seeing his fighting skill everyone thought that he was an experienced fighter but in reality, Aditya was a young man in his twenties.
Jarasandh, 'So, at last, I caught you. You have created many problems for me and my kingdom but now you are in my hand '
Aditya, 'You are wrong Jarasandh.It's true that I have created problems for you but not for your kingdom. Your kingdom will be saved if you are not the king.'
Jarasandh roared, 'Shut up! How dare you call me by my name. I am Samrat Jarasandh.The most powerful king who even drove the mighty Yadavs away from Mathura.'
Aditya retorted, 'You are nothing but a coward who enjoys torturing poor, helpless people. You are such a coward who tries to kidnap innocent women to lure me out. As for calling you Maharaj I don't want to tarnish the word as great as Maharaj. You are evil personified and evil does not deserve respect. They only need to be eradicated from the society.'
Jarasandh almost went mad in rage, seething in anger he charged towards Aditya to kill him. But Vishnugupt and Eklavya stopped him.
Vishnugupt, 'Maharaj no don't kill him now. We should kill him in front of the entire Magadh so that the subjects will get a lesson and in future, no one shall dare to go against you.'
Aditya smirked 'He is just a coward who can only kill a bound, helpless man. It is easy to throw stones on a tiger locked in a cage. Once you face a tiger in an open field, then you will realize that you are nothing but a pathetic excuse of a eunach.'
Eklavya shouted, ' How dare you insult my king,' saying that he came near Aditya and slapped him hard.
Eklavya, 'I thought that if you admit your guilt and beg for forgiveness then I will request my great king to spare you from a brutal punishment. But you deserve a punishment worse than death.'
Then he turned to Jarasandh and said,' Maharaj, I suggest you to kill him yourself in front of the audience. Then the subjects will realize your might.'
Tathacharya, 'Why...why our Maharaj himself needs to fight with him and dirty his hands. We have executioners.'
Aditya laughed, 'That's what I said. Jarasandh is nothing but a coward who always hides behind the army and guards. Sometimes I just wonder are you really a man?'
Vishnugupt, 'Entire Aryavart is familiar with our Maharaj's strength. He does not need to prove anything but Maharaj asper my opinion, you shall teach this man a lesson.'
Jarasandh,' You are right Vishnugupt. You want proof of my strength. So be it. I will kill you in front of my subjects in a most gruesome way.'

Jarasandh declared that he would fight with Aditya in the arena in front of all his subjects. Everyone was forced to come to the arena. The common people of Magadh did not want to come and see the death of their beloved Aditya in their own eyes but they had no choice. 

The subjects of the entire Magadha capital were present in the arena. Jarasandh's ministers, all the rich people who loved to torment poors but were punished by Aditya and his men were happy. Eklavya also had a smug look on his face. Everyone knew that in hand-to-hand combat no one in the Aryavart could defeat Jarasandh, so Aditya would definitely be killed today. But to everyone's astonishment, Aditya stood there without any fear on his face. Jarasandh ordered the guards to open  Aditya's shackles.