The Start Of My Mission

Raion POV

'Damn,that light is so blinding I could be blind.'

'When I open my eye, I saw that I am sitting on a bus which I assume the one that will bring me to the school.'

'I look around to see if I can find Ayanokouji and it turn out he is next to me. How did I miss him.....oh well, it's probably because I'm just dumb.'

Suddenly there is a commotion inside the bus. It is about a blonde man that don't want to give his seat to an elderly woman.
'Looks like he is arguing with an office lady who want him to give his seat, which is the priority seat.'

After the blonde man decided not to give his seat, a girl decided to join in the fight. But the blonde man doesn't care about it whatsoever. If I remember it correctly the blonde man is Koenji Rokusuke a narcissist but someone who can back up his word. While the girl name is Kushida Kikyou a girl who got called angel by a lot of people. They're both going to be in class D, in other word the class that I will go.

'To be honest I actually admire Koenji. Why? Simple, because unlike me who will just lash out he put on a good argument.'

"Excuse me, can anyone give your seat to this lady."

My train of thought have been interrupted by Kushida.

After she say that I look at Ayanokouji and it seems like he is looking around the bus. After a while his gaze stop at a girl who has a long black hair. I think her name is Horn.... I mean Horikita Suzune and according to the information god gave me, she is a tsundere girl.  

After sometime a woman raise her hand to give her seat and because of that the other sigh in relief.

'Me? Well I also felt relief. Why you ask? The answer is simple, because I am someone who wanted to be benefit from hard work and someone who does not wanted to feel regret doing anything. If I give my seat than I will be gaining a lot of attention and Kushida will probably try to talk to me which I don't wanted to, not now or ever.'

'As for what will happen if I don't give my seat, don't worry about it. Because I saw this scene about the bus fight and about the woman who gave up her seat. In other word I benefitted greatly because I get to keep my seat. Yatta.'

'I also know about what Ayanokouji is thinking inside this scene. To be honest his thoughts about society intrigued me and it quite fun, not to mention how he literally broke the 4th wall like it's nothing.'

After a while, the bus arrive at my destination. Advanced Nurturing High School of ANHS for short but, I will just call it school couse why not, right.

When I try to get of I saw Tsunderikita stopping Ayanokouji. I want to help him but suddenly a plan come to my mind.

I run between the two of them. I probably just annoy Horikita because I kinda mess up her grand appearance, but...who care.

I run as fun as I can to the school campus. After a few minutes, I arrive at class 1-D, my class.

Now there's still some time before entrance ceremony but I need to do this quickly. I enter the classroom and walk around the class to find my place. After a while, I found my seat and it is next to a girl name Sakura Air the air and the good ol' Horikita.

I pick my nameplate and decided to take Horikita's nameplate and put it at my original seat. How about my nameplate? At first I wanted to place it next to Ayanokouji but after a while refrain from doing so because I will be his friend. So I decided to change my nameplate with the guy in front of his seat and it turn out it is Miyake Akito seat also know as Miyatchi, Akibro, and Chadkito.