Character Introduction Part 2, Love Interest and Random Stuff

Look at that doggo. If I want to own a dog. I'll pick German Shepherd.

But if I can go full Russian. I would love to own a tiger and a lion.

Character Introduction Part 2, Love Interest and Random Stuff

2S2S2S2S2S2S2S2S2S2S2S2S2S2S2S2S

In Arthur's domain

Third Person POV

Currently, Arthur is drinking a tea while looking at cat magazine.

"This cat is cute, it look so fluffy. I want to hug it."

Suddenly, a light shine inside the room.

"Jeez, you're going to make me blind...."

There stand a 180 cm guy with a gold hair and blue eyes.

"... Pin" Arthur say smiling happily

"Like you can go blind. Looks like Raion manage to get his job done without anyone noticing. I didn't know he could pull that off." Pin stated.

"Hey! Don't you underestimate him. He's my first and last human I created you know, have some faith." Arthur say while sounding offended.

"Yeah. Yeah. I mean, I don't know full well what he can do, and so is the others. Who would've thought he can disguised as other people, fake passport and mutated DNA."

"Well, he can do a lot more. He's just lazy. That's the idea that I got."

"So what's the idea? You going to tell me about all of it or what?"

"Sure, but before that, let me invite my family as a special guest." Arthur say as a portal appear.

"You got family? Wasn't you born out of nowhere just like me?"

"That's true, but who created the first god because they guy got bored."

"....oh that person.... although it's not on purpose." Pin say after thinking for so long

As they wait for the guest, the portal suddenly break.

"Gah! Seriously that guy" Arthur say slightly annoyed.

"What did he say?" Pin's confused

"They say they're bored, and coming here will take more energy, so they want to sleep." Arthur look at his palm

"He's sleeping? That doesn't sound like him. He always say he's tired of everything. Even sleeping." Pin say shocked.

"Oh well, I'll just drag him" Arthur put his palm forward and the portal appear again.

Arthur decided to put a lot of power.

'He's literally going super saiyan right now.' Pin thought looking at Arthur trying to pull the guest.

Finally, after few minutes battling, the guest was launched towards them from the portal. Destroying the table.

"That's hurt....why am I....just to suffer.....ughhhh!" The guest exclaimed defeated.

The guest is a boy with messy black hair and black eyes.

"I thought you was going to put up a fight, looks like I'm wrong." Arthur stated as he repair the table, and pull the guest up. Only for them to fall back down.

"Get up! Don't be lazy!" Pin yell

"Geez, you guys need a chill pill. And I actually thought about putting a fight, but it's took a lot of energy, so I just gave up." The guest say rolling inside the room.