Human

Chapter 21: Human

That's Orchid

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Raion POV

I'm currently walking to the park entrance so I could meet with class C homeroom teacher, Sakagami Kazuma.

This guy is seriously an insults to Satō Kazuma from an anime called Konosuba.

Back to the topic, I'm meeting Sakagami because of the trial that happened this evening. My reason is simple, I want money. There's lots reason why I'm going to ask him for the money. But the strongest reason is because he's annoying.

I walk for two minutes until I saw him.

'Looks like no one follow him. I told him to come here in front of Ryuuen's lackies. Did Ryuuen think it doesn't matter since he can expelled Sudo? If so, he clearly doesn't have any backup plan if his plan fail. Is he that confident that he'll win? It's true that the situation is siding with him, but there will always be a plot twist in life.'

I stop my thought as I saw Sakagami walking towards me.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

I don't think he's that old to forgot what I said.

Oh well

"I told you didn't I, I need to talk about my reparations."

I pulled out my phone and open an app.

"If you're talking about reparations, I'm afraid I can't do that. This trial is not the same as real life trial. You won't receive any form of money from the trial."

"Are you sure 'bout that?"

"Wh-"

I flip the phone so he could see the screen, and play the video.

"So, why did you guys called me?"

The three smirk.

"You really think you're that smart?"

"You're just a cowardly gloomy guy. Don't act tough."

"Yeah."

They continue to throw insult at Raion Ryuvolt.

"Tch."

"You're no fun."

"What with you and your gloomy face?"

"You know," Raion raise his right hand blocking the camera view a little. "You guys talk like you're tough. When all I could see is three big fat pussy."

"What did you said?!"

"Oh are you deaf? Then let me rephrase it."

Raion put his thumb against his middle finger and stretch it a little.

"How about you hit me and we'll see who's the tough guy really are." After he said that, he snap his finger.

"Oh you're asking for it."

"Even if you ask for mercy we won't stop."

Kondo swatted his right hand and punch him, causing him to fall down. Raion only groan in pain and didn't do anything.

The recording stop there

"It's clearly show that they are the one that called me and started the fight. Now, how much will you pay me so I would shut my mouth?"