Blackmailing People :D

Chapter 17: Blackmailing People :D

Raion POV

It's night time and I'm at my room.

I look at the class D group chat. They are talking about how they will bully Horikita and.......me...

Seriously?

I'm 'bout to pull a Uno reverse card if that happen

Hmm?

[If Kushida heard about this, she'd probably hate you. Lol] [Ayanokouji]

.....

Ayanokouji....

How did you know the word Lol?

I don't even care about Kushida's secret anymore, but LoL? This going on the news.

To be honest, some wasn't invited inside this group. I was one of them. Hirata try to asked but got pulled away by his harem. So of course they could say whatever they want about me.

The only problem is, I can hack....

I even hack other class group chat.

Not my fault I hack them.

It just appear on my recommendation on what to hack....

Just like YouTube.....

...

.... I should cook something

Ayanokouji POV

I look at the TV as I thought about what happened today.

The study group failed, Kushida true face and....

Ryuvolt...

When I was being choked, I saw him, looking at what happened. He must've recorded everything.

I always saw him looking at Kushida with disdain. Did he knew her secret? Is that why he's up there.

(Bzztt)

The alarm suddenly rang. It's the door alarm. Wonder who that is.

I open the door, and there I saw a familiar looking albino...

"Hey! Have you eaten?"

"No. Not yet."

It's currently 7:48 pm. I haven't eaten my dinner yet. I don't know what to eat I guess.

"Great. How about I cook something? I also haven't eaten yet."

"Are you sure? I don't want to trouble you."

"No worries there mate. If anything it will trouble you."

Isn't that worst?

"I already brought the ingredients and utensils, the only thing I need is a kitchen. My kitchen is broken so I thought I could use yours. Do you mind?"

How did his kitchen broke?

And how did he knew my room number? We never tell each other that.

I look at him.

"Sure. You've always cook a lot for me. I really don't know how to repay you."

He cook different cuisine everyday and always share it with me. If he need a kitchen, that is the least I could do for him.

I let him enter and he went to the kitchen.

"You're not going to ask me anything?" He said as he put down three plastic bags.