Theory

Raion POV

After striking a deal with the senpai. I decided to go to the dormitories since it's already 7:30 p.m.

I decided to look at my student ID card while walking. I spent around 2,740 points at the convenience store making my points reduce to 97,260. But after the deal with the senpai, I got 762,615, making my points 859,875.

'Damn, I'm rich.'

I walk around for a while and finally arrived at the dormitories.

'Would ya look at that, this place is massive. I wonder how much they spent to build this school considering it's a little city.'

I went inside and go to the reception desk, I received a key card for Room 402 and a handbook containing information about the dorm’s rules, then boarded the elevator. I quickly flipped through the handbook, which only detailed the most basic things that we needed for our daily routines. The dates and times for garbage disposal were listed, as well as a notice about avoiding excessive noise. I also saw notes about not wasting water or electricity, and so on.

'Looks like they don't put a restrictions on electricity and gas usage. Now that's a bad idea. Who know what crazy stuff I'm gonna do.'

The elevator stop at the 4th floor. So I decided to step out and go to room 402. My room. Which is going to be my new home for three years.

When I get inside the room, I found out that it's so big. It's probably around 8 tatami mats big. My bed and living room is in the same place. There is a balcony. There is a big kitchen too.

When I look around,I found a mirror. So I decided to see how I look right now.

'..........'

"Welp, no wonder the girl say I look gloomy. I'm not gonna say they're wrong, because it's true."

I mean who wouldn't,my hair is so long it went past my neck, and there's also the fact that I am wearing a glasses.

Sigh. No use crying over spill milk. Although I'm not crying because there's nothing to cry about except for the fact that my bang is kinda covering my iconic red eyes.

Oh well. I decided to put down all my stuff in the kitchen and summarize what I got.

"Okay, let's see."

"Sensei said that we could buy anything as long as it's within the school. Sensei also said that we will get our points each month. But when she said that, there also the fact that she said the amount we have received reflects the evaluation of your worth. In other words, if we did something bad, our points will decrease."

"And I think that I can attest to this theory considering that I feel watch when I first enter the classroom. Judging by the fact that there's no one there, there's only one conclusion, camera. And I think they put four in every corner of the class. It will definitely be hard for teacher to evaluate the students alone but since there's the camera, it will be easy."

"Okay, now let's see what I can conclude from the free item section at the store. The fact that it's free mean that there's students who use all their points in the first day, although that sounds stupid it's possible considering my idiotic classmates. Even if that's true, they don't need to have a lot of stuff there."

"But thanks to the senpai, I confirm it, we won't be getting 100,000 each month. We need to earn it. There's also the fact that sensei said the school have given the students 100,000 points this month. She said 'this' and not 'each'. The teacher will probably not yell at students if they skip class or something because judging by the way sensei speak, the students need to figure it out on their own."