Gaining Support

Beautiful

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Raion POV

After gathering some branches we try to start the fire

And by I meant we, I meant Yamauchi. He's trying to light the bonfire with big damp branches. No matter how I see it, this is just stupid. Didn't he know that you can light something that have been hit by water?

Who does that?

If only I bring my phone I could record this.

Good news is, I got my Rolex. I make sure it got the function to record. Just a tiny camera.

I also bring some other stuff with me by using my points. For example, my swiss army knife and portable knife. I usually don't leave somewhere without my Beretta M9 or both of my knife. But since I don't have my gun, the only thing I can bring with me are the knife.

Back to the fire.

Is there anyone stupid enough to light a damp branches?

I mean, I know there's one in front of me, but is there anyone else who did that. Even kids know that if you want to burn something, but it's wet, it can't light.

Luckily Ike come to the rescue. I know I can help, but I'm too lazy for that. Who help someone try to light up a bonfire, when they got a match? If Yamauchi is really stranded in an inhabited island, I don't want to be with him. He's a dead weight

[~]

It's 5 o'clock. The girls are back. Look like they bring something.

"Oh hey, this is bog bilberry! Did you find these, Kikyou-chan? That's amazing, you know!" Ike shouted as he held up a berry.

I walk toward there and look at it.

"Wait! That's sato nishiki berry." I cried out.

It was a berries that was called king of berries in Japan. Don't know about other countries.

"Wait seriously!" Ike frantically search for it. "Yeah! You're right! This is awesome!" He held up some of the berries in his hand.

"And there's shimeji!" I held up a mushroom. Ike look at it and grab another one that they collect.

"You're right. And it look like it's ripe."

"Wait...you guys know what this is?"

"Yeah.... I mean, I live in the forest for a long time and Ike kinda camp with his parents before."

"Wait seriously?! You lived in the forest!?"

"Yeah. Good time. Also, pervert 1"

"Don't call me that!"

So you do know you're a pervert...

"Told ya you could use that talent of yours."

Ike blush hearing the compliment.

We look at the hauled and Ike kinda apologize for what he did the last time.

I don't really know why he's apologizing. He only suggest to drink river water.

[~]

Hirata called all of us for some meeting.

He decided to use 180 points and leave 120.

Of course some don't agree, but what can they do?

Hirata is prince charming that everyone know and love.