Chapter 16 - You Have A Boyfriend?

"Our rides are not usually like that but in that one circumstance, I had to save everyone on board," he explained, downing another shot from the countless he had taken with Nate. "Being a pilot is amusing, I'm telling ya'."

"Would you let me come on board one of your flights?" Nate asked charmingly, his voice reaching a lower tone as he tilted his head, lengthening the side of his neck, knowing that was a sight most men loved since it made them want to touch it.

Andrew glanced towards him, biting his bottom lip when he saw the small smirk playing on Nate's lip, and he slowly nodded his head. "If we talk long enough, of course."

Nate licked his upper lip, seeing Andrew's eyes drop to it but he noticed something off; Andrew turned away rapidly, as if not wanting to stare at his flirting anymore. Nate raised an eyebrow, "Something the matter?"

Andrew took another one of his shots, scratching the side of his face before completely facing Nate. His face had fallen into a serious look and he exhaled a short sigh, tightening his lips into a line uneasily. It took a few seconds for his kind to find the right words and eventually, he finally explained, "I haven't had a conversation like this with anyone for a long while. And I just..." he bit his bottom lip, looking away for a second before adding, "...I don't want this to be some sort of one night stand. I actually want to...see you again."

Nate felt fingers squeeze his waist and it sent an electric pulse through his side, even reaching the center of his abdomen. Andrew had been unusually sweet, buying all their shots and drinks and keeping the conversation going whenever it reached a slight awkwardness. And the way he stared at Nate whenever he talked seemed as if he was genuinely indulged in anything he said.

The first thing Nate thought to do was kiss him, to which he did. At first, Andrew was shocked that it happened, but Nate felt fingers tightly grip his jaw, locking their lips in as Andrew deepened the kiss even more, begging with his tongue for Nate to let him show what he was capable of making him feel. When Nate allowed it, Andrew's tongue began twirling with his, but ascertained an oomf of dominance, causing Nate to moan quietly during the kiss as Andrew pulled away by squeezing his teeth against Nate's bottom lip, making him moan even louder than his initial one.

Neither of them were done, Andrew pulling Nate waist as he pulled him even tighter, their bodies squeezing against one another, both of their warm resonating against the other. They didn't want to pull away, enthralled in the rhythm and the heat that the moment they did, Nate felt as if he was losing air, needing to breathe more of his and pulled him tighter, deepening the kiss.

After a few minutes, they finally pulled apart for good, both of them out of breath but keeping their faces close enough to one another for their breaths to linger along their faces. Nate tilted his head, desiring more of this man as he brushed his lips along his jaw before planting a few soft kisses on Andrew's thin layer of skin on his neck, feeling his nails dig deeper against Nate's waist.

When Nate met his gaze again, a long smile pulled his lips and he bit his bottom lip, examining the ones of Andrew that were red and slightly swollen from the make out.

Then he cooed quietly, "We will definitely see each other again."

Andrew smiled, leaning his head against Nate's shoulder for a second. "I could pick you up when you're done school tomorrow; we could get dinner."

After a few chuckles, Nate replied, "I'm a bit different when I'm sober but that sounds nice."

"We could get to know the real us better," he smirked, lifting an eyebrow. "Talk with a sane mind."

At that moment, the dinner sounded to be the greatest idea. Not only would they spend some alone time where they could chat without the blaring music, but he could finally admire his face without any droplets of sweat or the droopy eyes symbolizing that he was getting even more drunk by every second.