Chapter 29 - I Want Your Touch

"I heard Jules made my sister cry."

Nate's eyebrow raised when he heard that; he had not expected that. Mostly because it had only been Jules, Tyler and himself outside, and he there hadn't been anyone else around since it had been during class hours. He had no idea who could have reported back to Dante. "Is that true?"

Dante exhaled a long cloud of cigarette smoke before returning the end at the edge of his lip, letting it dangle there. He was feeling his hormones start to race as Nate's fingers trailed along the buttons of his dress-shirt, unbinding then one by one. He was leaning back on the couch, his hair filled with sweat with his head tilted backwards, his shirt already half unhooked and Nate couldn't help but stare at the line between Dante's pecks, few sweat drops crawling across his chest.

Nate gulped, unsure whether he should hide it or tell the truth. He didn't want to get Jules in trouble, but he also didn't want himself to be in trouble with Dante. Last time he had lied, Dante knew that very moment. That was why he slowly nodded his head and mumbled, "Yeah." When he heard a scoff from Dante, he added, "They had a little argument."

"About you?"

Nate slowly nodded his head, scratching the back of his neck. "Y-Yeah," he breathed uneasily, shrugging his shoulders. "Jules doesn't think I should be trusted." Finally, he unbuttoned his entire dress-shirt, Dante sitting up and letting Nate removed the shirt from around him.

Dante's back fell onto the couch again, holding the cigarette between his fingers to blow another long exhale and returning it to his lips. "Does he know what we do?"

Nate shook his head, his hands now unlacing his dress shoes to pull them off. "No," he admitted, shaking his head. "Tyler just said that we have an agreement and I please you."

"Hmm..."

A silence fell, but it was a comfortable one. Strangely enough, Nate also felt his insides begin to warm the more he removed Dante's outfit and accessories, pushing his shoes aside. The only time he had felt it was when they had slept together in Dante's truck, and he wondered why he felt it now as he stared at Dante's bare upper body.

Before he could reach for Dante's belt buckle, he heard in a low grunt, "Touch me."

Nate paused for a second, glancing up at him but only seeing his chin. He had his eyes closed, his arms spread to each of his sides on the top of the couch, with one of them bent to let this fingers grip the cigarette from time to time. Nate had been kneeling between his legs, each of Dante's knees at either of his sides and he looked up when he heard Dante's voice.

"W-What?"

"Touch my body." His voice sounded breathless all of a sudden, quivering as if he was pleading for Nate's touch. Nate hadn't blushed before by Dante, but at that moment, he felt his cheeks become warm. Nate suddenly felt his muscle grow heavy, as if it was suddenly hundred pounds more than it was a second ago. "Come on," Dante groaned, sounding more of a moan than anything. "I want your touch."

All Nate did was reach forward with his finger and let it slide across Dante's upper body, from the middle of his chest slowly to the bottom of his abs, and he inhaled a sharp breath when he noticed his muscles twitch slightly. He watched Dante'a chest starting to rise even more, his breathing growing heavier than it had been a moment prior, and when his fingers halted, Dante whispered, "K-Keep going."

What Nate found odd was that he wanted to touch Dante even more; he wanted to remove his belt buckle and let his fingers roam anywhere it could find, explore all the crevices and scars across his body. He wanted to feel Dante even more, wondering what he was hiding that he didn't know, what he didn't notice from the darkness in that truck that night.