Wait, Oliver, Sara, and Barry Are Babysitting Kara?

A Few Months Ago

Kara leaned into Lena, seeing how Alex paced in front of them. "It's going to be okay," Kara said, a smile on her face. They had been in Lena's loft for two hours, and Alex had spent an hour and a half just panicking. Kara and Lena just sat on the couch and watched her, amused.

"What if it's not?" Alex asked, looking at the couple with worry in her eyes.

Lena kissed the side of Kara's head and stood up. She walked up to Alex. "If it doesn't go the way we think it is, then we will all sit and talk about it."

"It didn't work out last time," Alex whispered, tears in her eyes. That stopped Kara's smile, she was quick to stand up and wrap her arms around Alex's body. "I'm scared."

Kara nodded, rubbing Alex's back. "I know, but you just have to believe she wants the same thing. I see how she looks at you. She loves you Alex, just trust in that."

Alex nodded her head. The three women froze when they heard the knocking on the door. Kara let Alex go and took a step back, moving closer to Lena. Alex went to open the door and smiled, seeing Kelly standing there.

"Hey, I got here as fast as I could. Is this where game night is going to be?" Kelly asked, looking at Alex with pure adoration.

Kara grabbed Lena's hand and stopped herself from vibrating from excitement.

"Game night is cancelled today," Alex told Kelly, leading her into the room. Kelly's eyes widened when she took in the space, flowers and candles everywhere. Kelly turned to Alex with tears in her eyes.

"Alex?"

"I love you. I love you so much Kelly. You make me a better person, you make me feel like I could be a better person. You are my person," Alex whispered, taking both of Kelly's hands. "I can't imagine my life without you. I need you in my life, as my girlfriend, as a friend, but mostly, I want you in my life as my wife." Alex reached into her pocket and brought out a ring. "I want to be your wife, now and forever. For the rest of time. Kelly Olsen, will you marry me?"

Kelly stared at the ring with tears in her eyes, before nodding her head. "Yes, a million times yes. Always yes," Kelly said, nodding her head. Alex slid the ring onto Kelly's finger and then pulled her in for a kiss.

With a smile, Kara kissed Lena's cheek, and the CEO just leaned into her.

Present

"And we just got the last RSVP," Kara said, turning to Alex. The Director of the DEO smiled fondly. "You're getting married. I'm getting another sister."

"I'm happy," Alex whispered, looking at the RSVP card in her hand. "I'm getting married soon."

"Jeremiah would be so happy for you," Kara said, a soft smile on her face.

"Your father would be proud of you," Alex responded, "you've done so much. You protected this world and others."

Kara wrapped her arms around her sister. "I am proud of you. I am so happy I get to stand next to you as you get your happy ending."

"And you are going to get yours."

"So where is everyone going to stay? You know, Barry and Oliver and Sara and their teams?"

"Some can stay in the DEO. Kelly and I have space," Alex suggested, shrugging.

"Iris and Barry can stay with me and Lena. Oliver's team can stay at my place. The tower?"

"We'll handle it," Alex said, before looking back at the invitation card.

Alex watched as Kara's attention shifted. "Go," she said, and Kara was gone in a flash.