We Are Raising Adult Children

This is set after shortly after drunk Kara in "Wait, Oliver, Sara, and Barry Are Babysitting Kara?"

-

On Barry, Sara and Oliver's walk back with drunk Kara, there was an accident. And Kara was taken to the hospital. Upon finding out, Lena was not happy. Sara disappeared from the hospital, Barry was too similar to Kara to hurt. So that left Oliver. Lena didn't feel any guilt when she pushed him down the stairs.

But that was the previous day. Kara was currently resting from some pain meds, while Barry, Sara and Oliver made themselves scarce. Alex, Kelly, Nia (with Brainy) gave the Earth Oners a tour, while J'onn and Joe were off being team dads somewhere.

Ava, Sara and Felicity decided to spend time with Lena, wanting to make a "Our Loved Ones Are Idiots" club. Lena was on the small two seat couch, while Ava and Felicity sat on the bigger seat couch. Iris sat across from them, and in between them on the coffee table were a bottle of wine, and four glasses.

Once all four glasses were filled, the four started to speak of their husbands/girlfriends.

"What's the dumbest thing they've ever done?" Ava asked, taking a sip of her drink.

Felicity snorted. "He sold his parents' company to a psychopath," Felicity said, shaking her head. She saw Lena, Iris, and Ava's interested expression, and smirked. She then started to speak of Isabel Rochev, and how she seduced Oliver and Robert queen, and how she had been working with Slade Wilson, who had a vendetta with Oliver.

Iris thought about her answer, before nodding. "He created Flashpoint. I mean, I get it, he had just lost his father, but it was seriously dumb. Everyone's lives changed, some for the worst. Some for the better."

Lena blinked. "I remember Kara telling me about it. It was when you two met her for the first time."

"Kara and Oliver were the only ones who took Barry's side. The rest of us were angry with how our lives had changed. My life wasn't altered too much, but it hurt to know that I had a different life. But we all forgave him, but that was one of the dumbest things he did."

"Well, this is a thing the whole team did, but it was Sara's idea. But she broke time. But we wouldn't have met if she didn't," Ava said, a soft smile on her face.

The three women turned to look at Lena, who was leaning back against her own chair. "She lied to me about her identity for years."

"How did you not know?" Ava asked, watching as Lena finished her wine and refilled her glass.

"I didn't want to believe it. Supergirl and I, we weren't in a good place for a long time, and Kara, she was my best friend. It was easier to believe that they weren't the same person. How did you guys find out about Barry, Sara and Oliver?"

"When Barry was in his coma, I touched his hand and felt a spark. A literal spark because of the lightning in his body. And then, one day when I met the Flash, I felt the same spark," Iris said, smiling at her memory.

"My former boss was a Legend. So I knew before I met Sara," Ava told her, amused.

Felicity let out a sigh. "Oliver revealed himself while he was bleeding out in the back of my car."

Iris laughed. "That sounds just like him. How did you find out about Kara?"

The smile left Lena's face, and she looked to the glass. "My brother, Lex, revealed to me that Kara was Supergirl after I shot him in the heart. Right before he died."

The mood had dropped, with the three women just staring at the CEO.

"What followed wasn't my greatest moment, but Kara and I have moved on. And we are in a good place," Lena finished off, a small smile on her face.