Kara Has Her Own Hospital Room?

Alex crossed her arms as her agents debriefed her on an upcoming case. She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and pulled it out, seeing that Kara Danvers was calling. Kara had blown out her powers recently, and had been her usual self. Assuming everything was going to be okay, Alex silenced her phone and shoved it back into her pocket.

It wasn't even a minute later when the phone started to ring again. She sighed and looked at it to see it was Kara again. She shook her head, shoving her phone back into her pocket, knowing that she couldn't get distracted, not when they were going to go after a dangerous alien.

-SG-

Lena rubbed her head as the board member spoke. She had wanted to get out of there, but the men wouldn't stop talking. Lena could just sit there and listen. She felt her phone vibrate and looked to see that Kara was calling. Lena wanted to answer, but knew that she had to give those men her attention before they threw tantrums. Lena took a deep breath and with a heavy heart, rejected the call.

Kara didn't call again.

-SG-

Nia was working on an article, her eyes on the screen as her fingers flew on the keyboard. She was happy, the article was coming to her, she was in the moment, and felt like if she kept going, she could get it done as soon as possible and end her day early. She and Brainy were planning a double feature date and she was excited to spend time with her boyfriend.

Her phone started to vibrate, and her eyes shifted to it for just a second, seeing Kara's name flash. She stopped her typing and stared at the phone, wanting to answer, but knowing that if she did, her mojo would leave and she would be stuck in her article.

Kara was a reporter. She knew the sacrifices that had to be made in the moment. She had rejected her fair share of calls. Nia placed her phone on silent and turned it, going back to her article.

Kara was going to be okay, she just knew it.

-SG-

Kara leaned against the building, her body covered in sweat. Her breathing was heavy, and her body hurt. Her eyes didn't want to stay open, and she felt cold, so, so cold. She placed her head on the wall next to her and closed her eyes, trying to stay upright. Grabbing her phone, she dialed a fourth number. She just hoped they answered.

-SG-

J'onn was going over an investigation a client had asked about, when his phone started to ring. Seeing Kara's name, he answered it, knowing she wouldn't have called if it wasn't important.

"Kara?"

"J'onn," Kara exclaimed, relief in her voice. "J'onn, my father is here."

J'onn stood up, a frown on his face. "Kara, is Jeremiah still with you?"

"No J'onn, Zor-el, my father," Kara told him, a slight slur in her voice.

"Where are you Kara?"

"Home," she responded. J'onn quickly grabbed his jacket and took off to Kara's apartment. He flew in through her window and found her in the kitchen, sitting on the ground. Her face was pale and covered in sweat. Her eyes looked unfocused.

"Kara," he whispered, kneeling down next to her.

Kara blinked and looked at him, with a confused look. "J'onn, you're here."

"Kara, how long have you been sick?" J'onn asked, looking into Kara's dazed eyes.

"I got hurt," Kara muttered, lethargically pulling her shirt up to show J'onn an infected cut, a really infected cut. J'onn closed his eyes to take a deep breath.