𝔈𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔡 𝔖𝔲𝔪𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔶

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕺𝖚𝖙𝖑𝖆𝖜

✧✧✧

✧✧✧

"Elwyn. Despite what you may think, I am still your prince."

"No prince of mine."

"What did you say?"

"Yes- a very special kind."

Who was I, underneath all the mistrust and anger?

The broken, wandering, husk of a soul.

✧✧✧

✧✧✧

Before magic was banned, druid elders foretold the destiny of a young girl who's future would be lined with brokenness and hardship... unless she was given to the clan to apprentice under them.

Her parents were devastated. What would become of a child without their blood kin? Did they dare risk their child's future? They knew the druids were wise and kind people, but nothing like family.
Instead, her parent's promised to dedicate their lives for their child's safety, even if it meant laying down their own.

But despite their attempts to keep prophecy from coming to, the day came when all was stripped from the young girl's life. The world had tossed her into the mud, with nothing left but her name, an orphaned sister, and a burning village.

Like a phoenix rising from the ashes, the girl knelt in the ruins of her childhood, vowing to do whatever it took to overcome the rotten hand Life had dealt her. She would fight any who opposed her until she won or Fate dealt the finishing blow.

Until then, she would chart her own way and carve her own path with only the stars and shadows to mark the road ahead.

Elwynna MacKay will not let the world win.

✧✧✧

✧✧✧

ATTENTION

I want to specify that this story will not have any explicit sex scenes. It will most likely contain swearing, occasional kissing- or a fade to black, and potentially semi-graphic gore. But nothing far off from the Merlin tv show itself.

Soooo, sorry if that's not up your alley! But there are plenty of other books that you can find out there that contain/don't contain the above list.

The gifs that are used are found off of Pinterest or Google. Any cross over gifs (ones containing clips from different shows/movies) I made myself.

All rights go to BBC as they own the Merlin characters, original settings, and the tv's plot. The city Londinium goes to the movie King Arthur: Legend of the Sword and other inspirations from the tales of Robin Hood & A Knight's Tale. While characters like Elwyn, Catina, Cedric, William, Brin, etc. and any of their stories belong to me.

Also! I'm trying to write most of this story before I publish any of it. But because of how long it's taking to write, I might get 5-10 episodes in then publish a few chapters at a time and then go on a hiatus to finish the other half. Obviously, as I continue some of the Introductory Chapters may change.

If I've released a few chapters by the time you're reading this, thank you for joining me on my first journey in publishing one of my drafts! I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoy!

✧✧✧