EP13: mr. cornelius the second

"it's october folks! that means halloween and then christmas AND new year! that's so sick

"it's october folks! that means halloween and then christmas AND new year! that's so sick." dagger sighed dramatically, shaking her head "i remember when covid started and everything and it's almost been a year now. speaking of which, tina, do you have any plans for halloween?"

"october barely started, dagger!" tina kitten, today's guest of sounds good feels good, giggled.

"well, yeah? but i, for instance, prepare everything like month earlier. so i'm already thinking of an idea!" dagger smiled.

"and? do you have anything?" tina frowned with curious smile on her face.

"uh i had an idea but well... due to covid i'm probably gonna dress up and stay home so that sucks. but my idea was to dress up as vanessa from bee movie" dagger chuckled

"sounds interesting! who's going to be your barry bee benson though?" the brunette asked

"i kinda wanted to dress up my guinea pig as him but i'll definitely find someone. not pecan tho, he always dresses as hot vampire. it's hot, indeed, but overrated at this point" dagger said dramatically. "but yeah, speaking of halloween and covid, stay inside. we are in the middle of pandemic and that's the most responsible thing to do!"

"mhm!" tina nodded. dagger smiled. "i'm sure laying in a super duper costume and watching tv doesn't feel right but we have to hang on!"

"i mean for me it does, it's pretty much what happens on daily basis... but great! so, tina, thank you for being my guest! i hope we can do that again soon!!" dagger grinned

"yup yup! thank you for inviting me! i had so much fun! see you soon!" tina waved

"thank you as well and everyone, you better go subscribe to her!! audio listeners, you have a special place in my heart! drink some water and remember to rest! see ya later, knife enjoyers!" dagger said and tina giggled. minerva finished the recording.

"dagger it was so much fun, seriously! i'm gonna go now because corpse has been spamming me and i think he desperately needs some help" tina mumbled

"what? is he alright?" she asked and right in this moment she heard knocking at her door.

"it's just some... human interaction problems" tina answered "you should go, someone's knocking at your door!!"

"right! thank you! and tell corpse i said hi" dagger chuckled "bye bye!! and thank you!!"

"bye dagger!" tina said and hung up.

minerva quickly stood up and rushed to the door just when they opened. ajax stocked his head slightly and looked around.

"come on in!" she said, opening her arms in a welcoming gesture. he stepped in and wrote something on his phone, showing it to her