EP26: glitter

"i can't believe it's december and i still haven't seen your lover boy" pecan sighed, typing something on his computer

"vice versa. i'm still convinced your "girlfriend" isn't real" dagger hummed, placing a soft kiss on cornelius's head.

"she is very much real but we're not dating. yet" august grinned and minerva rose her eyebrows "so, you want me to pop in? it's christmas after all?"

"nope. ranboo will come over and i'll have to watch over eevee so it will be enough chaos" dagger lied.

"good luck with him. what about cornelius?" pecan asked, remembering his friend's guinea pig's near death experience.

"i think i'll leave him with ajax. it's just a week" minerva nodded, petting her black furred son

"you don't trust me?!" pecan yelped, looking away from his laptop to look at the camera.

"no" minerva cooed with sweet smile

pecan rolled his eyes and moment later his brows furrowed

"wait someone's calling me. talk to you later?" the blonde asked

"i dunno. i'm gonna hang out with ajax" minerva said and waved "love you!"

"love you more!" pecan said and hung up. before he answered the call, he let out a deep sigh. dumbasses.

minerva on the other hand, stood up and placed cornelius back in his cage. she grabbed her phone and left her house, humming quietly.

"knock knock, did someone order a hottie?" she knocked at the door and opened them with surprising force.

ajax turned his head, eyes wide open. well, one eye since there was an eyepatch on his other one.

"oh– am i interrupting something–?" minerva asked, standing in the doorway.

he shook his head no, gulping and trying to remain as quiet as possible.

emma, on the other hand, who was laying on the ground behind the couch was trying their best not to laugh.

"is it fine if i chill here for a moment? i know it's christmas, you're probably getting ready for it... so am i, mentally. my godson is coming over, my dad for a day and eevee." minerva sighed and plopped down on the couch "oh god. my dad is gonna be over"

he smiled softly.

"my godson will be there for one, max two days though, since he wants to celebrate new years with his friends or something. and eevee... she will stay until 5th. ugh i'm gonna have to walk her out and it's so cold..." minerva whined and looked at him "what?"