EP17: numbers are raising up

minerva woke up and let out a groan, feeling annoying neck pain

minerva woke up and let out a groan, feeling annoying neck pain. she straightened her position and looked at the black blanket put over her shoulders. she looked around and her eyes widened in shock.

no, no, she must be still asleep. ajax... is sleeping next to her? and she must have fell asleep on his shoulder?

then she remembered last night. halloween.

a smile creeped up on her lips when she noticed his soft, sleepy expression. minerva was fighting her urge to take a picture (although she knew she won't be able to forget this beyond adorable view of ajax any soon).

just as if he felt that she was thinking about him (and staring), he shifted and his head snapped forwards, eyes shooting open.

deep, crimson blush formed on minerva's cheeks as she quickly grabbed her phone and looked away. ajax smiled.

"i hope you slept well. why didn't you wake me up?" she asked, looking at him and handing him her home with notes app opened.

you looked adorable i didn't have the heart to wake you up <\3 also what do you want for breakfast?

he stood up and ruffled his hair. minerva chuckled, seeing how he's still wearing the diamond armour.

"tsk..." the brunette ignored first sentence and hummed "and i don't want breakfast, i already caused you some trouble"

she heard a low grunt.

her green eyes looked up and she saw ajax leaning against the counter top, arms crossed on his chest. he slowly shook his head no, looking her in the eye; almost threatening her.

she snorted and shook her head.

"i'm sorry ajax but it's hard to not laugh when you're wearing minecraft armour" minerva said and stood up, taking the blanket and folding it in few quick moves "i'll leave i promise"

"no"

she turned around and just saw his back. he wasn't wearing the armour now but just a white t-shirt and black sweatpants that were underneath it.

"i– um– uh-... al– alright then–?" minerva mumbled and slowly approached him.

he turned around and rose an eyebrow, as in "so what do you want to eat?"

"it's up to you. i don't usually eat breakfast anyway so i'll be full after few bites. i will help you though–" the brunette said but he pointed at the table, shaking his head no. "geez, alright..."