EP35: valentines

"ahh valentine's day

"ahh valentine's day. what a romantic tradition, you may think! but let me tell you the origin. long time ago, once upon a time before i started sleeping with your mom there was an angry dude named claudius ii–" dagger's soothing voice made corpse chuckle. she turned around and sent him a toothy grin before turning back to her computer.

as she continued to tell the story of beheading st. valentine while making her sims woo-hoo, corpse watched her silhouette. he sat on her bed and played animal crossing, his heart was doing somersaults.

and it was only 10am.

"–and the letter was signed "from your valentine". adorable, really. and now the dude is dead and we're here, celebrating it. anyway, chat this is gonna be a youtube video so send some love to the tubers!" dagger hummed and straightened her fingers right in front of the camera.

right, another important point of the day: hand cam.

her slender fingers swiftly moving on the keyboard. she was just playing the sims but her long, sharp, almond-shaped black nails were something for fans to panic about. not to mention the pretty rings that were set on her fingers.

now, the second part of the plan was corpse's hand.

"oh shit– wait what do i do now? it's a fucking fire" dagger scoffed, seeing - in fact - a fire in the game "baby i know you're hot but please don't die?!"

she rested her hand loosely on the keyboard and heard a shuffle coming from behind her.

"chat what do i do?!" minerva whined and her stomach did a flip when corpse leaned over her, his (her) hello kitty necklace dangling next to her face.

he put his hand on top of hers and the other one was resting flat on the desk. he smirked and clicked the right command. then he clicked a bunch of random things until he saw chat freaking out.

"i see. okay. i mean, put out the fire is logical" dagger giggled and as he backed off, she turned her head for a moment and winked at him.

he's not going to survive today.

and why she has to look to hot? (she always does though)

but her, oh so kissable, lips were covered in burgundy lipstick that - apparently - drove him insane. long, dark lashes and sharp, cat-alike eyeliner...

"–what about me? well... i wanted to do something but it will remain a secret. no one has to know, alright? ranboo, not even you. hey, don't "godmother" me now, child! i look incredible today and that's what should matter for now. right?" minerva hummed and yet again, turned around.

corpse just gulped.