EP40: sour candy&&happiness

"hello everybody, my name is markiplier and welcome to

"hello everybody, my name is markiplier and welcome to..." dagger said enthusiastically but was disturbed by a cough

"that's my line, dagger" mark said, coughing dramatically again

"not anymore!" dagger hummed and let out a sigh "god i'm so excited, you don't even know."

"it's a pleasure finally talking to you, dagger. i've been hearing things about you lately" markiplier said and minerva's mouth dropped

"what...? i hope that those were good things...?" she chuckled nervously

"well i heard you punched a guy and stuff..." he laughed softly.

"yes, that did happen. but woah, im still in awe that you heard about me... and we're actually talking. welp, i mean... we did before tho" minerva smiled slyly and peeked at the discord sharing screen.

it's something she sometimes does - depending if the person wants that. so they won't get bored just talking, they sometimes choose a game to play. a relaxing game that doesn't need too much concentration but also provides entertainment while talking. right now it was minecraft.

just running around, no speed running or pvping. currently mark was building and she was fishing.

"we did? i don't remember that..." he said, brows furrowing.

"you see, mark, i'm kind of an og. i met you on a couple of meet and greets... and that was even before i started my youtube career" minerva explained and watched mark's expression change into a shocked one.

"no way!"

"yeah! we even have pictures with each other! it's cringy tho, i still had braces back then..." she mumbled.

"i'm shocked. and i'm trying to figure out to recall your voice but i guess it changed over the years" mark sighed with hint of disappointment that he doesn't remember it.

"yeah, i think it changed a bit. i'd send you a picture but... next time i wanna see if you recognise me or not" dagger hummed mischievously

"next time...?" mark asked.

"i'm planning on attending your meet and greet, duh." minerva rolled her eyes but obviously he didn't see that

"you never know, maybe it will be you who's hosting a meet and greet and i'll surprise you there" markiplier smiled into the camera mysteriously and minerva's eyes widened

"i'd faint right on the spot" she shook her head and flinched at the sudden sound of breaking fishing rod.

"why though... we met before" mark laughed

"yeah but... i was the one meeting with you and in such scenario it would be you meeting me..." dagger mumbled and started searching for a new rod "but anyway! how would i even host a meet and greet..."