22. Pumped Up For the Event

Chapter 22: Pumped Up For the Event (A/N: that's coming soon...hehe)

*~~Chase's POV~~*

Alice and I were cuddled against each other, watching a movie, when her cell rang.

"I don't want to answer it." Alice pouted, burying her head in my neck.

I smirked at her cuteness. I managed to grab her cell phone. Looking at the caller ID, I asked, "Who's Elias?"

Alice moved her head, "Oh I should answer that." I handed the cell to her and watched her walk to her room to answer it. Those legs are going to kill me someday, I still don't know why I don't ask her to wear pants at home.

Oh yeah, it's cause I'm a horn dog who likes seeing her walk around bottomless. No, you sickos, she wears underwear, plus the tops always cover her butt...sadly.

After a while, Alice walks into the living room and snuggles up to me. "I'm going to be going out a lot and be back home late. But it's only for two months."

"It's for the anniversary?"

"Yeah. Are you okay with that?" Alice asked with a gentle tone.

I hugged her and kissed the top of her head, "I'll miss you, but of course I'm okay with that."

Alice hugged me tighter. "You'll be able to eat by yourself right, you won't forget your meals?"

"You're not my wife, yet. And of course I'll be able to eat by myself. I can cook burgers."

"I'm not your wife...yet, but I am your girlfriend so it's okay for me to be concerned."

I laughed and kissed her, "I can handle myself, babe. Don't you worry."

Alice smiled, "You plan to make me your bride?"

I stared at the television, feeling embarrassed, "And more."

"And more?"

"The mother of my children as well."

"Oh...what if I don't want children."

I shrugged, "As long as you're by my side, I'm happy."

I heard Alice laugh, I looked down at her and smiled. F**k she's gorgeous. I attacked her lips and since she was laughing, I plunged my tongue into her open mouth. Instead of laughing, she began moaning. Sweet, sweet music to my ears. 

Elias, who the f**k is he? A bit jealous, I kissed her harder. I felt her cup my face and move her tongue against mine. Her hands left my face to tug my hair. I left her mouth to kiss her down her neck, then laid my head above her heaving chest.

"What was that?" Alice panted.

"You looked so gorgeous, I couldn't help it." I stared at her and placed another kiss on her lips. "Who's Elias?"

Alice smiled, "Don't worry, he's just part of the anniversary event."

"Oh."

"Stop it."

I quirked an eyebrow at her, "Stop what?"

Alice poked my forehead, "That's your 'I'm jealous' face."

I coughed, "I'm not jealous."

Alice grinned, "Liar, but you have no need to be. He's gay and I would never cheat on you."

I rolled my eyes, but I felt better, "I told you I wasn't jealous."

"Whatever you say." She sang and I huffed.