5. The First Day of Sharing a Condo = Complications

Chapter 5: The First Day of Sharing a Condo = Complications

*~~Chase's POV~~*

I wake up to some song. What the f**k?! I look beside me to see Alice sleeping peacefully. Can she not hear the music? It's pretty f*****g loud.

"Wake up, wake up!" WHAT THE F**K?! I can't even understand the lyrics. I glance at Alice to see her opening her eyes. She glances at my horrid expression and a sly smile makes its way on her face. Alice slowly sits up and yawns, then finally she turns the song off.

"What the f**k was that?!" I growled at her.

Alice stretches and places a finger on my lips, "Good morning to you, too. What a shame, you don't like Suicide Silence? Well buckeroo, that's my alarm. I mean usually Sam and Jack wake me up, but they're busy this morning. Didn't I tell you to reduce your cussing?"

Buckero? "Well I---, sorry."

Alice climbed off the bed, dang I forgot how f*****g sexy she looks in her nightwear. "Anyway, don't you have anything better to do than stare at my butt, maybe classes?"

I laid back on her bed, taking in that hot body, "No, not really. It's Wednesday, I don't have any classes. Except one at the night with Warty."

Alice was in the middle of changing with her back to me, she tugged on a blood red off the shoulder shirt, then grabbed a red lacey bra and was stuffing it under her shirt, "I thought his name was Warky."

"It is, but have you seen his warts? The whole campus calls him Warty, he gets pissed and gives empty threats. I just don't call him that in class, in case one day his threat is not empty, you know. And what the hell are you doing, stuffing your bra under your shirt?"

I heard a click, then Alice faced me, "Well I'm too lazy to change in the bathroom, and from years of practice, I know how to clip a bra from the inside." She gave me a wink.

I quirked an eyebrow, "But don't you have to pee?"

Alice's eyes grew, "Oh yeah....I do...I forgot?"

I laughed at Alice's cuteness, I couldn't help myself. She gave me a pout, then took a pair of black jeans and went to the bathroom.

Oh, this is going to be fun, living with Alice Chainz.

Alice came out of the bathroom, looking like the sexy vixen she is, "So what are you going to do while I'm in college?"

"Move all my crap in, I can't sleep in your bed forever. You know how hard it was to restrain myself last night?! Plus that alarm will give me a heart attack."

Alice gave me a pout, "Aw, you don't like Suicide Silence? Oh well, we'll talk later."

Even her f*****g pout is sexy, what the f**k right? Maybe I'll bring a woman when I'm done moving my crap in here. All of a sudden, I hear lots of banging and other noises. I sometimes worry about that sexy vixen...what do you know. She's on the floor with pans and pots all around here. A bit milk is leaking on the counter.

"What the hell happened here? What'd you do?" I quickly help her up and grab a tissue to soak up the milk.

"Well I'm not a morning person, my body works better when it's 9 am. You can't blame it all on me, I was making eggs, and the oil spit on me. And all of a sudden the milk dropped and pots and pans were attacking me." Gosh she looked so cute. Alice expression looks like the mess in her kitchen is actually a real mystery...wait did she say eggs?

Crap the smoke alarm is going off. I look at the only pan in the stove to see burned eggs...I couldn't help it, I laughed. I mean seriously? How do you burn eggs?