36. Sulking

Chapter 36: Sulking

*~~Alice's POV~~*

I heard a few clatters and rustles from the living room as I laid in bed.

"Dang it, Alice!" I heard Abigail cry.

"It's been four days, four days! You can't keep missing classes just to avoid Chase." Abigail stressed, sitting on the bed.

I rolled over in my bed, not caring that my underwear was peeking out from Chase's shirt that I was wearing.

"I can too, I already emailed the professors and I've been doing the assignments. Besides, I'm actually sick."

"Well I'm sick of seeing you crying. And besides, it's just a stomach bug."

"But I'm not crying today. I don't want to throw up during one of my classes."

Abigail scoffed, "Fine, fine and it's about darn time you ran out of tears." With a gentler voice, she whispered, "You still have bags under your eyes."

I sat up and bit my lip, "He still hasn't given me a chance to explain myself."

Abigail huffed and laid me on her lap, "That was probably the worst timing ever. The time just had to be nightfall. Jack just had to retrieve the shirt you've been sewing for him, right then. You just had to make sure that it fit him properly so you had him put it on. And then when he changes, Chase walks in and sees you lying in a bed and Jack buttoning his shirt."

I let out a giggle, "It all sounds so ridiculous."

Abigail smiled at me, hearing my laugh. "You know what, hon...I think I'll call today an off day as well. We'll have a girl's stay in.We'll watch movies together, munching on chocolate, ice cream, and all that good junk. Then tomorrow, we'll go shopping for new sexy outfits."

I smiled at my best friend, "This would be so much harder if you weren't here. I love you."

Abigail winked at me, "I love you too, chica. Now go freshen up while I go buy all the things we shall be needing."

~

"Matt Bomer is so sexy." I mumbled as I  dug into my mint chocolate ice cream.

"Too bad he's gay and married and has kids." Abigail muttered through a mouth of chocolate.

"I love Magic Mike."

Abigail and I swooned as Matt Bomer pranced around, shirtless.

Abigail frowned, "We're out of chocolate."

"I keep some in my fridge."

Abigail gave me this look, but got up anyway.

As she left, I quickly glanced at my phone, hoping for a text or call from Chase.

"Oooh chica, you have some good chocolate."

I laughed, nervously, hoping she didn't catch me.

She smiled and stuck her palm out, "Nice try, sweetie, now hand it over."