17. Chasing You

• Dedicated to Victoria Monge

Chapter 17: Chasing You

*~~Alice's POV~~*

I clicked the off button on the remote control and watched the TV screen flicker to darkness. 

Chase grunted.

"That was boring and you know it." I said, snuggling my back against Chase's front. Chase grunted once more then wrapped his arms around me, and buried his head in my neck.

"There's nothing to do."

I had to agree with him. We've been sitting on the sofa all day, watching TV together. Occasionally, getting up to get food, using the restroom, and to share a few kisses....okay maybe we didn't share kisses occasionally and it wasn't a few kisses, but you get the point.

Chase held my hand in his palm, then started playing with my fingers. I watched as he intertwined our fingers, then released my hand, play with my fingers, then intertwine our fingers again.

Chase sighed then kissed my hand. 

"What is it?" I asked him. He's too quiet.

"You know...that they're going to be talking about us soon right?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

"The students. There's going to be some rumors released, my past will be dug up, and bets will start. Female students will approach you and--"

I cut him off with a kiss. As he was talking, I straddled him and now we're sharing a lovely kiss. I inserted my tongue into his mouth and his tongue danced with mine. Chase cupped my head as I gripped his hair and kissed him.

I slipped my tongue out of Chase's mouth, panting, and rested my forehead on his. "I don't care."

Chase looked at me, confused, still recovering from the heat in our kiss. "What?"

I snuggled into him, "I don't care what the students say or do." I reached out for his hand and laced our fingers, "I don't care how many girls you were with in the past. As long as you promise to be faithful to me and cherish me, we'll be fine."

Chase caressed my cheek, "Deal." He leaned in and gave me a soft peck. I smiled and kissed his hand.

Silence stretched between us as Chase stroked my hair and I played with our intwined hand. 

"So," Chase started, "That was one hell of a kiss." 

I groaned in embarrassment and hid my face in his chest.

He laughed, "I never thought I'd see the day where you'd initiate a kiss like that." 

I got off the couch, "Well what can I say. You're just so kissable." I gave him a wink and hopped off to the kitchen. 

A smile stretched my face as I heard Chase gasp. 

I let out a small giggle as I took a seat on the kitchen counter, recalling Chase's astonished face. 

I was reading a cake recipe when I felt arms wrapped around me. "What are you doing?" Chase asked as he lifted me off from the counter and I clung to him.

"Looking at a cake recipe. I want cake, homemade cake."

Chase kissed my neck, "What kind of cake are you going to make?"

"Chocolate."

"Well then, " Chase started as he put me down, "Go make me cake, wench." He finished, smacking my butt.

I frowned at him, "You don't get cake if you don't help."

I heard him groan but started to wear an apron. I grinned at him, "Let's start, shall we?"