Epilogue

Epilogue

*~~Chase's POV~~*

"Mrs. Ravens, has anyone told you that you look dashing in your wedding dress?" I asked Alice as I stared down at her in my arms.

"Well, Mr. Ravens, many have told me." I chuckled as I twirled her out of my embrace, then in.

"Cheeky."

Alice was wearing a beautiful, long, white, laced dress. Her smile worth far more than the diamonds hanging on her ears and around her neck. A beautiful ring is placed on her ring finger and the promise ring I gave her four years ago, still rests on her right hand.

"Even though you won't be wearing that tiara tomorrow, you'll still be my queen." I murmured, swaying her in my arms.

It was only moments ago where Alice's brother handed her to me. Where we exchanged our vows and kissed in front of the crowd.

My wife smiled at me, adoringly, "Oh Chase, you've made all my dreams come true today."

"May I have a dance with my sister?" Jace asked.

I stepped away, kissing Alice's cheek. "See you soon."

Gloria walked up to me, "Care for a dance?"

I smiled and nodded.

"He's really happy you know."

"I'm glad, it was hard getting his blessings." I muttered.

The married woman laughed, "Oh that Jace. You've had his blessings since long ago, hon. He just wanted to see you work for it harder."

I scoffed but her words meant a lot to me.

"Oh here comes that husband of mine."

As I collected my wife back in my arms, the bride's maid stumbled towards us.

"I wish you both a happy matrimony!" Abigail gushes, as she drains down her drink.

"Abigail, baby," Kalan, her fiancé calls. "You shouldn't drink so much."

"Take me to bed, you French man." Abigail says, pulling Kalan closer by his tie for a kiss.

Alice laughs at her best friend before leading me away.

"I'm glad everyone's enjoying themselves."

I nodded, "My aunt is really happy for me. My parents couldn't make it."

Alice gave me a sad look but I waved it away, "It's fine, I wouldn't even be able to recognize them. Besides, all I needed was Conner, my aunt and uncle, and a few close coworkers in my interior designing company."

"I've always wanted to marry a CEO." Alice said winking at me and flashing her lingerie at me. "You'll have so much fun peeling this dress off me."

"That's it." I swooped her in my arms and hollered, "Excuse me, but my wife and I need to get to our honeymoon and make actual babies!"

Everyone wondered why I said actual babies but I was the one laughing at my wife's blushing face as she remembered her imaginary pregnancy.

Alice Ravens...best thing that ever happened to me.