Chapter 8: Drew-meo and Juliette

(Author's Note: I don't know much about the play, and when I looked up the script, the thing was too damn long. And no way ever will I read the whole thing for the part I want. So I just change it to what I imagine the play to be like. Sorry.)

Drew looked into my eyes. "I love you, Juliette."

My heart started to beat fast. "Then why have thou kill thou self?"

(Author's Note: What in the name of Shakespeare is thou? I'm thinking it means you while thy means I. I tried to look up thou but it's definition was the abbreviations of thousand. Thanks a lot Google.)

"I thought thou had died, so in despair thy drank the poison."

"Oh Romeo, if thou shall die, thy shall come with thou."

(Author's Note... Again: Now even I don't get what I'm writing with the thy's and thou's! This is the last A/N in this chapter, I promise.)

He lifted his hand to touch my face. "May we meet again in heaven my beloved Juliette."

Drew slowly closed his eyes and his hand fell on the floor.

I sobbed silently to myself. I grabbed the cup, but found it empty. So I grabbed the knife that was fasten to Drew's belt.

"May our love be eternal even in death."

I stabbed myself in the stomach. With a gasp, I landed on top of Drew having the knife clatter on the ground.

Mr. Hamlet applauded, probably on the verge of tears. "That was beautiful, just beautiful."

I lifted my head. "Thanks, we've been practicing for a while now."

"And it paid off," Mr. Hamlet, my drama teacher, said. "A+ both of you."

Drew sat up. "Great, now I can stop talking like I'm from the 17 century."

"Actually we've been talking from the 15 century," I corrected.

Drew stood up and held out his hand. "Blah, blah, blah. At least we got a good grade."

I took it. "You get most of the credit, especially you overreacting when you drank the poison."

He grabbed the cup. "Give me some credit."

I rolled my eyes and got the cup. "Would you like martini shaken or stirred?"

He smirked remembering our previous practices. "Do I look like I give a damn? But do hold the poison."

We laughed at our little joke together.

"Hey can you two stop flirting with each other and let the next person act?" Some kid yelled in the background.

We both blushed red and quickly took our seats. The next couple did their version of the scene.

Drew nudged me. "You know what day it is today?"

"Er....pizza day in the cafeteria?"

"You've forgotten haven't you?"

"Of course not," I said. "Can you just remind me again?"

"Seriously, I feel like the girl in this relationship."

"Uh..."

He suddenly realized what he sad and blushed crimson this time. "That came our wrong, I mean knowing days and stuff like that."

I wrinkled my nose. "No you're right about the first thing, you're a total girl."

"Why thank you.... hey."