Chapter 10: Erik Mad. Erik Mad At Drew. Erik Find Drew.

I walked into my house. Ah, I miss home. I knew from the scent of roses and cologne that he was here. I followed the smell to find him. His tall and built fame, blond graying hair and the same blue eyes. His arms were around a ginger and a brunette.

"Bonjour Eric."

"Bonjour father."

"You and your son speak French?" The brunette asked.

The ginger, obviously drunk, giggled. "Ooh la la."

"Yes, we speak French for it is one of the most romantic languages. Ooh la la." My father said in a thick, low accent that makes woman go wild.

"Now if you could excuse me ladies, but I must talk with my son."

"Okay Charlie!" They said, giggling.

My father and I walked into the kitchen. He poured himself a glass of wine the held it to me.

"You want some?"

"Dad, I'm 17. I can't drink."

"Right, right." He took a sip of the wine. "So what brings you to Las Vegas, son?"

"I just want to tell you that I'm enrolled to a school."

"What? Are you crazy? You are surrounded by romance in high school, it will be the cause of your early death."

"It's only high school, Dad."

"Why do you suddenly want to go to school. Long time ago I asked and you laughed at the suggestion."

"I just think I need a good education."

"You need no education! Love is your only education, your life and identity."

"Just let me have a normal life for just this once."

He thought about it, taking a big gulp of wine. "Fine, but give me your gun. I don't want you to snap and start shooting everyone in sight."

"Yeah... about that... I let someone hold it for me."

"You what!" My father smashed the glass on the floor.

"Charlie, honey, is everything alright?" One of the ladies asked.

"Everything is fine, sweetheart. A glass just fell on the floor."

"Okay!"

My father turned to me and grabbed my collar, making me lift to the air. "Tell me you are kidding, because if you had done something as stupid as this... You will not want to know what I will do, Erickson. Now tell me the truth, what have you done?"

"She was the one who saw me! She saw me as Cupid, her heart was broken and she never fell in love. That is how she could see me! I trust her, she isn't like the others. I trust her!"

He let my shirt go and looked away. He grabbed the bottle of wine and drank it straight. "You trust her, eh? What will you tell me next, you falling in love with her?!"

I said nothing.

His eyes widened. "You're 17, Erik! It isn't your time!"

"I don't know Dad, okay. Maybe I am, you know how love works."

"But you are 17, Erik. You are to young to fall and in love."

"Too young? Look at you, a playboy, a male cougar. You don't know what love is anymore, you lost the Will of Cupid!"

"How dare you accuse me of such a thing!"

"Because it is true!"

I knew I got him. He knows it was true.