feeling cute today..might give a chapter

"what a coincidence"

"What a coincidence my ass how do you work here??" Felix frowned crossing his arms.

"Instead of being pressed meeting me, be glad you even seen me. Speaking from the heart!' the boy replied not paying attention to Felix.

Lix rolled his eyes "Well Changbin you could've gave me a heads up! I literally said I'm going to panda express!"

Changbin shrugged "as you can see I'm working does it look like I have time for anything associated with my phone??"

"Nice to know I've met you in real life though. You should order now"

Felix squinted his eyes at changbin before ordering whatever he felt like (preferably orange chicken and fried rice just saying)

Changbin wrote down something on the bowl before handing it to felix.

Felix did indeed notice and read it, he saw changbin doing another order so he wasn't going to look towards him.

Felix say down inside the restaurant and decided to eat in there.

Note: if you wait for me for the next 30 minutes I'll give you this order for free.

Changbin looked over at Felix watching him eat in a non creepy way and smiled. He stayed. He thought.

I mean it's free food who wouldn't.

The next 30 minutes felix was finished and changbins shift ended.

"AYO CHANGBIN!" A dude walked in at exactly twelve thirty.

"WHAT'S UP LEE! SHIFTS OVER"

"AND IM JUST- What the fuck" the boy look towards felix.

Felix was just watching the two, the conversation was interesting.

"Oooo busted" changbin whispered.

"Why is felix at this panda express out of all panda express in Korea???"

"Because this one is the closest one" Felix answered not bothered he met another one of the guys.

"YOU'RE SO CUTE AWWW I WANNA HUG YOU AND I AM I DIDN'T EXPECT TO SEE YOU SO EARLY!!! I WAS SO JEALOUS YOU MET THEM BUT NOW IM JEALOUS THEY MET YOU AWWWW!!" the boy that was what so ever taller than felix hugged him tight.

"L-lee Know hy-hyung I- can't bre-athe" felix tried to gasp out

"THE BLONDE IN YOUR HAIR IS GIVING!! I WANNA MARRY YOU!"

"p-please marry me later! Let go-"

Felix finally got out of lee know grasp and gasped for air, holding his hand over his chest.

"Leave the boy alone Lee I kept him here for you but not so you can choke him. Also you should really clock in before you get fired remember?" Changbin yawned

Minho eyes widen as he rushed to the back yelling good-bye brownie boy and disappearing.

"That was the most suffocating thing i ever went threw and I've been trapped under a blanket before" Felix wiped a fake tear.

"What's so bad about that?" Changbin questioned

"The person who trapped me under there farted"

Changbin mouthed a 'O' trying to suppress his laugh.

"Anyways it's getting late you should really head home" Changbin walked over to Felix sitting down next to him.

"You look like you work at Domino" Felix responded (A/N I know y'all get the joke 🤦)